PDA

View Full Version : Equipment for sale

wilyk9
12/10/2003, 08:52 PM
Hi all,
Trying to clean out some extra stuff that I have had laying around and no longer need. 40 gal. Acrylic tank, 200 gal tank, live base rock and sand, external pumps, lighting, skimmer, filters, too much more to list. Anyone that might be interested send me an email at wilyk9@yahoo.com, and I will send you a list with prices. I am located in Sandusky. All reasonable offers considered, as well as trades.

johndawg
12/10/2003, 10:24 PM
All, also for more details see newsletter (coming to your snail-mailbox in next day or so).
John

luckyk0505
12/11/2003, 06:58 PM
can u mail me some price??
luckyk0505@hanmail.net

wilyk9
12/11/2003, 07:08 PM
luckyk0505,
Can you confirm your email? I tried to send you the list, but the mail bounced back.

wilyk9
12/11/2003, 09:19 PM
Hi All,
WOW! Thanks for all the interest. I have had very little locally, was not expecting nearly as much interest as the number of emails that I have received. I think that I have responded to everyone at this point. If I missed you, let me know.

I am working on getting more detailed descriptions with pictures posted on the internet, will post again when that is done. In the meantime if anyone is interested in a specific pic, I will send it if you request it.

Everyone please keep in mind that I tried to price everything based on what I found for retail prices and other ads that I have seen. So if if you think it's too high, make an offer. And keep in mind that I am considering trades as well, however I can not trade for livestock right now. With taking down the 200, I only have a 90 left, and it is quite full now so I do not have any room.

Thanks again everyone!

wilyk9
12/14/2003, 06:27 PM
Everyone,
I have placed photos up on the web if there is anything you wish to view. Go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wilyk9@sbcglobal.net and open the file folder named aquariumstuff. The Master for sale list in this folder will give a listing of all of the items with price. Each folder will have pictures and, for some of the larger items, a more detailed description.
Thanks

wilyk9
01/01/2004, 11:14 AM
Hi All,

Have updated my list to remove what has sold, and lower prices on what's left. Follow link posted above for pics and prices or email me at wilyk9@yahoo.com

ken and mel
01/03/2004, 02:41 AM
e-mail sent