PDA

View Full Version : New Lfs In Mn

integra763
12/08/2003, 12:34 AM
There is a new fish store in Savage MN called Sea Dreams. The tanks in the store are well stocked and has some of the most beautiful corals you can find. The guy who owns Sea Dreams used to own Wet World in Eagan three years ago.

Here is his Website: http://www.seadreamsmn.com/

you will find the address on there and phone number tell them Peter Tran Sent you;) The owner is a great guy

JnS
12/08/2003, 01:52 PM
also have VERY HIGH prices, don't forget to say that :)

integra763
12/08/2003, 02:38 PM
yeah that is true.. but he does have some of the nicest corals i've seen yet

JnS
12/08/2003, 03:14 PM
what other stores have you been to?

polskp
12/10/2003, 01:27 AM
I went in there last month and purchase a BTA as well as a beautiful mushroom rock. These of course were my first items. I think that I was somewhat ah ripped off, agter leaving, but was amazed by the store. He had beautiful indonesian rock, etc. I would have loved a piece, but at $14.99 a pound, I can wait.

JnS
12/10/2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by polskp
I went in there last month and purchase a BTA as well as a beautiful mushroom rock. These of course were my first items. I think that I was somewhat ah ripped off, agter leaving, but was amazed by the store. He had beautiful indonesian rock, etc. I would have loved a piece, but at $14.99 a pound, I can wait.

might want to check out the TCMAS one of these times, there is quite a few of us that can get corals/live stock for alot cheaper then a LFS :)

Soltaker
12/10/2003, 09:56 PM
I remember hearing a comment about Wet World a while back.....

"Prices are decent on dry goods, terrible on live goods."

Sounds like his biz philosophy hasn't changed.

polskp
12/10/2003, 11:15 PM
Yeah... I paid like $90 for a green BTA approx 3-4" diameter, and $130 for a neon green musroom rock w/ approx 10 polyps. So that's why my backside hurts a little still. I guess it's my own fault, though. . . paying the price.

JnS-
I would love to attend some TCMAS meetings and join the club. Must be a great way to meet new people with a shared interest, as well as a way to minimize SOME cost in this addicting, and expensive hobby.

Anyone wanna donate some frags. I will pay!