PDA

View Full Version : Need Condilactys info...

kmu
06/30/2001, 01:45 PM
Hi there, I bought about 2 months ago 2 condilatys anemones and they are doing great, almost tripled in size since I got them, on of them as a red base and green tentacles and the other has white base with pink tentacles, well I juts need more info on this amazing guys, they are pretty cheap and do great on my reef and well I want to get more so if you guys give some info on them I will pareciate it. Thanks in advance.

Mario Camou

Agu
07/05/2001, 11:56 AM
kmu,

Had condylactus a while back fwiw. It's unusual for them to host clowns or damsels. The can be fed and seem to appreciate it. Periodically they will defacate and expell most of their fluids. The first time you see this it's quite alarming as you'll think they've died, but a day later they'll be back to full glory. Condys tend to wander, even one that's been in one place for an extended period of time will get wanderlust. They usually relocate to the nearest pump intake :rolleyes: and commit suicide. You'll need to securely protect all pumps from the condys if you want to keep them long term.

fwiw,
Agu