PDA

View Full Version : does anybody visit/chat at reeftalk anymore?

mx_tang
12/02/2003, 11:36 PM
The subject line says it all...

I'll be in the chatroom if anybody would like to visit and say hello.

reeftalk website (http://www.reeftalk.com/)

tendar
12/03/2003, 02:35 AM
I still go there now and then since I am a moderator there but never any one there and very little action there period anymore.

mx_tang
12/03/2003, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I was in there until about 11am...Erin was the only other person in there. Oh well, it was nice to "type" in realtime :D

tendar
12/03/2003, 02:14 PM
I was there around 12:30 this morning but no one around Imagine that

mx_tang
12/03/2003, 04:05 PM
Sheesh...maybe we should setup specific times where people will be in there. How about 7-10pm?

mx_tang
12/03/2003, 04:23 PM
Maybe we should have designated chat days: For example, one hour/day one FRAG member is in the chatroom/week. It would be difficult to coordinate all the time, but since we've got 12 FRAG farmers and 6 nights (excluding Saturday or Sunday), 2 people can go in there once for an hour or two. That's not asking too much...or is it?

BLUESMAN
12/03/2003, 05:30 PM
I can be there until 7:30...then I got to watch "The Simple Life" w/ Paris Hiltom....OMG!!!! So are we chatting tonite?? Blue

mx_tang
12/03/2003, 05:31 PM
Wait...the simple life was on last night!

I watched that show and almost died laughing.

Yeah, let's virtually meet at 7:00pm tonight and chat it up.

BLUESMAN
12/03/2003, 05:33 PM
Damn it "Hilton"!!! I could not beleive that show!!!! Howard Stern talks about her all the time, but that's another subject!!! Blue

mx_tang
12/03/2003, 06:28 PM
Hey...enough of Paris Hilton...she gets enough undeserved attention as it is....

I'm in the reeftalk site right now if anyone wants to drop by.

mx_tang
12/03/2003, 06:44 PM
LOL....I've been in reeftalk for an hour...I think I'm going through acute dementia talking to myself :lol:

BLUESMAN
12/03/2003, 07:30 PM
OK I'll be at 6:30...Don't forget another episode of Paris tonite!!! Blue

mx_tang
12/04/2003, 02:46 AM
I had to creep by All Aquatics and run some errands tonight, but I definitely made it home in time for "The Simple Life."

cjc
12/04/2003, 02:50 AM
Bummer the firewall at work is blocking the chat room

mx_tang
12/04/2003, 03:58 AM
really? I doubt there's anyone in there at 2am anyway...except maybe me, myself, and I.

mx_tang
12/04/2003, 04:37 PM
Okay...I've been in the chat for over an hour and have cloned myself 12 times now. If I was an RBTA, I could buy myself something nice by trading my other-selves in!

Actually, I just got reprimanded by the network operator for cloning myself too many times today :lol:

BLUESMAN
12/04/2003, 04:42 PM
So Are we chatting tonite??? that threesome was kewl...well if you, Mike, was'nt there!! Set up a time.... No Paris tonite!!! I got the vid though to keep me occupied!! Blue

mx_tang
12/04/2003, 04:50 PM
How about 7?

BLUESMAN
12/04/2003, 04:53 PM
I'll be there...no work Friday!!!

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 06:51 PM
I am not too happy with Reeftalks site. It has been so long since I have been on the site I forgot my password. I tried to reset it using my screen name and e-mail but it tells me it does not recognize my e-mail address! I e-mailed them for help 2 days ago and no response. I guess I'll have to be somebody else since my name is already taken by me of all people.

BLUESMAN
12/04/2003, 07:10 PM
Don't feel bad...I forgot my user id and password too! Should we guess who your new id will be??? Maybe "el presidente"??? Or maybe mx has the chinese phrase for " man who got suckered in to be leader"???? J/K!!! I look forward to your new approach to leadership, A.J. Blue

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 07:29 PM
My approach includes a lot of begging, pleading and grovelling. Or should I go buy a gavel? No, when I was on the board of directors for the Jaycees the gavel got stolen and held for ranson regularlly!

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 07:31 PM
My approach includes a lot of begging, pleading and grovelling. Or should I go buy a gavel? No, when I was on the board of directors for the Jaycees the gavel got stolen and held for ranson regularlly!

This site sure is getting crowded again. I tried for 45 min. last night before I could even get on and then kept getting server busy messages the whole time. I hate it when you try to post and it either loses you message in cyberspace so you have to type it all over again or when it double posts!

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 07:32 PM

Try again.....

This site sure is getting crowded again. I tried for 45 min. last night before I could even get on and then kept getting server busy messages the whole time. I hate it when you try to post and it either loses you message in cyberspace so you have to type it all over again or when it double posts!

Try again......

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 07:33 PM

Try again.....

Try again......

Try again...... maybe this is why Mike sits up all night, so he can post while everyone else is in bed and get his numbers way up there!

mx_tang
12/04/2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by AZDesertRat

So who are you going to beg, plead, and grovel to help the DMS? Wait, did I just walk into that one? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I couldn't even search the RC boards until 2am last night. This place needs a definite bandwidth boost! Don't worry about the double post :).

Try again.....

Try again......

Is it me, or is it starting to sound like a broken record in here? Hey, this is the third time you've mispelled ransom, A.J! I'm buying you a dictionary for Christmas. Don't worry about the triple post :D.

Try again.....

Try again......

Try again...... maybe this is why Mike sits up all night, so he can post while everyone else is in bed and get his numbers way up there!

Hey now! I don't think you should be pointing fingers at the person or persons responsible for "getting their numbers way up there," when you've posted the same thing 4 times in a row, no less!!! :lol:

Plus, I consolidate my posts, so it's in one neat post rather than have 4 replies for every quintruple post of yours! ;)

By the way, if I haven't said it already, don't worry about the quadruple post...it happens all the time :lol:.

BTW, I'm looking forward to your quintruple post sometime within the next 5 seconds :p

BLUESMAN
12/04/2003, 08:05 PM
Well that's one way to get your post count up!!!!! Blue

BLUESMAN
12/04/2003, 08:08 PM
A. J. ......I can be bought!!! Cash or corals work for me!!!! Blue

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 08:09 PM
Love to sit and chat but I must perform my new Presidential duties at the board meeting in 20 minutes. Obviously the Mike twins aren't going to be there as they are here instead!

Later Guys,
A.J.

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 08:11 PM
And thats not you Big Mike. Its the other two that have been helping to perpetuate this rather long thread.

A.J.

BLUESMAN
12/04/2003, 08:20 PM
A.J. ...you're the one with like ten posts!!!! I'm supporting you any way I can!! Blue

tendar
12/04/2003, 10:53 PM
Sounds like BLues is brown nosing is way up for some thing down the line.
LOL

AZDesertRat
12/04/2003, 11:06 PM
I seem to remember at the DMS board meeting this evening there was a vacant position or two........He might fit right in!

BLUESMAN
12/05/2003, 12:19 AM
Whoa not me..I can't read!!! Or post nor get along with anyone!!! Blue..why are'nt you guys on reeftalk?????

AZDesertRat
12/05/2003, 08:25 AM
I can't get a password out of them. I forgot my old one and they say they don't recognize my e-mail to get a new one. So far they have not answered two direct e-mails asking to have it reset. I lurk and seeyou guys on there but all I can do is look from the sidelines.

BLUESMAN
12/05/2003, 11:11 AM
UH Oh....And we were talking bad bout you!!!! Sorry!!! LOL Blue

BLUESMAN
12/05/2003, 05:03 PM
Are we doing this tonite??? I got a full case of beer...that should get to 2am!! I did research, Mr Chairman and Miss Deputy Chairman/person!! Blue

cjc
12/05/2003, 06:37 PM
I am going to try to install my ro/di tonight but I will stop in for a while ...let me know

mx_tang
12/05/2003, 09:13 PM
sure...I'll be in there for a bit.

I've got to finish up my notes for the water chemistry presentation.

Mike