PDA

View Full Version : looking for some rock ruble..

CORALFISHG
11/30/2003, 09:08 PM
hay guys i just set up a new refugium.. im looking for someone that is wanting to sell about 10lbs of rock.. the pices don't have to be very big in size.. im also looking for someone that is wanting to git rid of some macro algea's.. im not real picky as to what it is, but i whould rather stay clear of grape calupra.. thanks for any help... you can contact me at coralfishgeo@earthlink.net or just post what you have on here..

jason

Rhodophyta
12/01/2003, 07:39 AM
Hi Jason!
Browse down a few posts and you'll see one on Chaetomorpha, that you might be interested in. Also PMAS (Pittsburgh) and C-SEA are having Christmas meetings where who knows what you might find in the live raffles. There is a post on the PMAS meeting, maybe to get together a road trip from here. The C-SEA meeting post was flamed, so here is the info, also on the club home page,

C-Sea Annual Christmas Party!

Friday, December 19, 2003 - 7:30pm
at the Cleveland Zoo Aquatics Building

CORALFISHG
12/01/2003, 03:59 PM
hay there.. thanks for the heads up.. unfortunetly i won't be able to make it PMAS Christmas meeting. money is tight right now, and i have prior obligation's on saturday.. but i wouldn't miss csea's... i was actually gunna see if you wanted to car pool to pmas, but i remembered that i was gunna be busy this weekend...

maybe i can get someone to bring some macro's to the csea's meeting.. if any one has some, i will be there, and i whould definetly appreciate it..

jason

SUMMERS
12/04/2003, 07:44 PM
Hey Jason, if you want some rock /the /coral Connection out in mentor has what they call "base rock" for $1.00/lb. It looks like tonga and fiji to me. I think it is just pieces that he knows are to small to sale at $5.00/lb.

CORALFISHG
12/05/2003, 12:48 AM
thanks alot for the heads up...

jason