PDA

View Full Version : Blue Reef Aquatics!!! great buy!

dellrio
11/22/2003, 11:19 PM
i dunno if i should tell u all about this guy or keep him to myself =)... but.. i will be nice....
i got a chance to purchase several corals from this guy and i absolutely love them. i got good prices and even better corals..

his zoanthid combo rocks are real nice and i definately plan to buy more in the future...

i got a nice capping montipora and a frag of an acropora.

right now he's got this awesome yellow acropora with lovely blue tips... nice sky blue color... this coral looks a million times better in person... i would have bought it but i didnt have any more money!

http://bluereefaquatics.com/ePlazaShowProduct.asp?productID=39

cabenn
11/23/2003, 11:01 AM
Not to mention they are sorta local!

Local pickup is available! I see some ordering in the near future :)

Atticus
11/23/2003, 11:30 AM
Isn't this Dustin???

HOC
11/23/2003, 11:35 PM
Just curious, did you go to his house and see these or??

dellrio
11/24/2003, 12:11 AM
yes i did go to his home... local pick up is nice.....

dknape
11/24/2003, 07:12 AM
Yes. It is I, Dustin. :D

cabenn
11/24/2003, 11:35 AM
well you little trickster!

Hmmm, I have off this week for vacation maybe I should plan a trip down to Des Moines :)

I've only one comment Dustin.

Put your watermark in one of the corners. You're making your coral look bad :P

dknape
11/24/2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by cabenn
well you little trickster!

Hmmm, I have off this week for vacation maybe I should plan a trip down to Des Moines :)

I've only one comment Dustin.

Put your watermark in one of the corners. You're making your coral look bad :P

Thanks for the suggestion. And here I thought they naturally looked bad from the poor quality of the camera. :-) I will start placing the watermark off of the coral.

I will be in town only until Wedensday evening. I will not be returning until Sunday afternoon.

reef01
11/24/2003, 10:55 PM
I too purchased some awesome stuff from Blue Reef Aquatics and am very pleased! Got a very nice purple encrusting montipora, a multi colored zooanthid rock, pectinia frag, and green mont. digitata frag, all great prices!!!! Everything was open within an hour of putting it in my tanks, and is still doing wonderful! You will be pleased!!!!

reef01
11/24/2003, 10:57 PM
I too purchased some awesome stuff from Blue Reef Aquatics and am very pleased! Got a very nice purple encrusting montipora, a multi colored zooanthid rock, pectinia frag, and green mont. digitata frag, all great prices!!!! Everything was open within an hour of putting it in my tanks, and is still doing wonderful! You will be pleased!!!!

dellrio
11/25/2003, 01:46 AM
so is that purple encrusting monti super purple? i looked at it and thought to buy it... cause it was what only like $35 for that HUGE thing of it....