PDA

View Full Version : Thanks bama!!!

greenbean36191
11/22/2003, 11:11 PM
IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!

Steve, Kyle, all the rest of you bama fans, try not to cry; it will lower your salinity and really mess up your tank. There is always next year.

I will bring you guys some frags back from AUBURN next year too.

Mariner
11/23/2003, 06:50 AM
Steve, Kyle, all the rest of you bama fans, try not to cry; it will lower your salinityand really mess up your tank. There is always next year. I will bring you guys some frags back from AUBURN next year too.
HA HA! You can glue the frags to pieces of AU football players after next years game. Only 364 more days to go :D
Mariner

hesstondc
11/23/2003, 10:48 AM
WAR EAGLE! I what wonder is going on with Tubs and the President this morning?

yoda
11/23/2003, 10:52 AM
I am also appreciative of bama. If my Vols win the east, that multiple OT win will have really helped us out.

I only wish that Auburn would have played against us the way they played against USC, GT, Ole Miss, LSU and Georgia. :)

ChrisB
11/23/2003, 08:08 PM
Yoda - OUCH!

As for Dumberville, I am hoping he keeps his job now. Then the Bama loss wouldn't be a "total loss".

yoda
11/24/2003, 10:22 AM
LOL Chris!

reefala
11/24/2003, 08:57 PM
Chris, What is the deal with the big sheep? Is that something you bama fans are into? LOL ! How is that Monster of a tank coming? I've got the Scuba gear ready!

ChrisB
11/24/2003, 09:29 PM
Trasher!,

Sup!... dang barner grad... BOOOO!

Sheep? Bama? - nah, not as far as I know...
That's funny though, I first learned about them a long time ago when I attended Auburn. I thought you heard that story.

The tank is still in progress. Its in slo-mo at the moment. I'm practicing not being in a hurry. I've heard it was a good trait for a reefer. :D

BTW - Welcome to NARC! Nice of you to chime in!