PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing this Friday 11-28-2003?

nancysnuwave
11/22/2003, 07:49 AM
Hi,

This might seem odd, but I could use a hand loading a 135 plus stand, lights, cabinets, oh yes, and 100 pounds of live ROCK and FISH this Friday (28th).

The seller lives 20 minutes north of Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, in Springville at Schooley Pond.

Seems the seller has back problems and my wife is working that day (so of course I have to stay busy to keep out of mischief...)

I'd be happy to pay in fish, coral, live rock, hardware or CASH?

I've missed the last ncpars frag swap as we were in NC w/ the grandchild, but I'd love to meet some local reefers!

if you think you might be interested, give a call or email!

Chris
570.524.4661 or stratton@sunlink.net

sixpackrt
11/22/2003, 10:40 AM
email sent

zooqi
11/22/2003, 02:03 PM
Chris
That is Black Friday and I'm running a business that day with kids with me and you know that I will help you if I can. I will see if I can get somebody to take my place and will give you a call.

For those who don't know Chris then I tell you guys that he is a very nice guy. I know Chris and his wife and they are very nice people who I'm sure will not forget this help. He is a traveller and missed the big meeting but I'm sure you guys will see him at one of our meetings.

Sixpackrt: I might be driving to you tomorrow and will find out later today and will call you and let you know.

nancysnuwave
11/26/2003, 12:09 PM
Here's the latest update.. First,

Thanks to everyone for the help in getting this 'show on the road!!:thumbsup: and especially to MO for helping to pull friends into this and for HOSTING the puppies during home construction! Mo's the MAN!

We'll travel east then north with a local friend, Todd and his truck, to Springville, PA. http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xTowJeV.wimQQVd6MsEKU7USFw--&csz=17850&country=us&tcsz=Springville%2C+pa&tcountry=us

Mo, I was wrong, it's up 81.. so forget the early morning bucket brigade!!

We hope to get to Springville by 10pm or earlier. There, if Ron??still would like, we'll load the fish and coral & long tenacle anenome into buckets with lids and tank water, the LiveRock into big blue tubs w/ handles and saltwater covered towels, put the live stuff in the warm van, the hardware in Todd's truck.

Then we head south.. At this point, Ron?? leaves us at that point or not? Then, meanwhile, back at MILTON now, Larry?? is to meet us in Milton??? around noon or one?? pm on Friday 11-28-2003. We'll unload and carry the hardware to near it's new home, and the livestock to Mo's.

There, Mo will rendevous and take the livestock under his wing for a while (we might try keeping one yellow tang here to eat some C. racemosa.. but then again, maybe not yet).

Anyway.. if Ron/Larry would like to email me (stratton@sunlink.net) with their phone numbers (mine is 5244661), I'll call to confirm all this?

BTW.. Ron.. any extra 5 gallon buckets would be welcome.. I might have enough w/ lids.. or not.........?

Just FYI.. I plan to build all this into a wall in a basement, and would like to get a good, clean comfortable home for the livestock prior to moving those puppies in.

Again, thanks to ALL!

Chris