PDA

View Full Version : One more Month!

Reefanatic67
11/19/2003, 07:46 PM
As some of you have noticed, I haven’t been active on this board for a couple of months. I’ve been working a project in Jax and Charlotte, so have been commuting back and forth on a weekly basis. Heck, I can't even access this board from work, so I have to stick to dial up from the hotel room. Well, the project end date is set for Dec 19th, so I’LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS and done with the travel for a while.

My beautiful wife has been taking care of my babies while I have been gone, and has done a remarkable job. I’m afraid that if it was not for her, I would have either lost everything, or sold it. Everything is in tact, and in fact have a few new babies. My rose anemone has split three times, zoos, xenia, and mushrooms all over the tank, and even the Pagoda has decided to start growing on the live rock adjacent to it. The candy cane has extra polyps and the GSP is starting to grow on the glass. So when I get back, I’ll have a few items for sale!

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know I was still alive and kicking!

See ya soon.

Manny……

RicksReefs
12/19/2003, 04:42 PM
so...ya back yet? :D

Treeman
12/19/2003, 10:34 PM
Hey Manny,

Glad to here your done with that traveling for awhile. I hope:) I thought you finished that Jax thing a while ago.

Let me know what you have with the zoo's and the Rose BTA. I have been propagating some and am looking for more for stock.

Talk to ya soon.
Matt

Reefanatic67
12/20/2003, 01:53 PM
Rick, caught the bird last night and made it home around 10PM! I'm done for the year!

Matt - I was in Charlotte last couple of weeks finalizing the project. Since the bank has now blocked out all forums, the only time I could get on RC was late at night in the hotel room.....bummer. :(

But came home yesterday and my wife did a wonderful job with the tanks as they are in great shape. I just have to clean them now. Since the rose and the buds :) have not been feed regularly, they have shrunk a little, but I plan to change that real soon! ;)

I got one out today and placed it in my nano to feed it agressivly...it is begining to look happy. The other two (original and other clone) are behind a big rock, so I can't feed it easily. I plan to take them out something next week and move them to the front of the tank to be able to feed them easier. The one I took out is already promised, but if you want the second clone, I'll catch it and move it to the nano tank as well for extra feeding.

Anyway, gotta run now....now I'm working on the honey do list! :)

C'ya.

Manny......