PDA

View Full Version : December NARC meeting

Tomoko Schum
11/17/2003, 01:32 PM
Hi y'all,

As I mentioned in other threads, I have secured an upstairs office space at The Aquarium Shop for our December meeting (4:30 pm on 12/4/03.)

It's high time we decide on the subject of our meeting. I know some of you would like to discuss the future meeting places and schedule. We can certainly do that. However, we previously discussed about holding a DIY meeting or a frag swap meeting. If we are going to do either one of these, it's high time we start discussing which one we are going to do so that we all can make some preparations. I suppose it could be a mixture of the two plus the meeting schedule discussion, if you'd like.

So, are we ready?

I think I am leaning toward a DIY meeting. I can bring in my bug culture containers to do a show and tell whether you like it or not, he he he :D

Tomoko

speakeraddict
11/18/2003, 09:33 AM
I will be there but at about 5:15. I will put it on the calendar and put it on the site.

Anyone have any other dates that need to be on the calendar for December or January?

Steven

joetinker
11/18/2003, 10:39 AM
Hey,

I am new to the NARC and haven't been to a meeting as of yet. Can someone give me directions and info about meeting.

yoda
11/18/2003, 10:50 AM
I will have class until 5:15 or so, but campus is close by, so I can be there for the 2nd half of the meeting.

It can be both a DIY meeting and frag swap if you wanted. I'm good either way.

Jason

gauntlet
11/23/2003, 09:05 PM
I would love to come to the meeting I am new to the hobby so anything that is discussed will be fine with me. I work across the street from the shop so i can come anytime.

ChrisB
11/23/2003, 09:31 PM
Bug culture? out of your refugium?.... YUMMY!...nice and fresh I hope!

Diy, frag swap, its all the same to me... I don't have a lot to contribute either way at the moment unfortunately, but I will be there!

yoda
11/24/2003, 10:29 AM
JoeTinker ---- The Aquarium Shop is just off HWY 72 in Huntsville, where it intersects Memorial PKWY. Its on a backroad just behind Shoney's.

joetinker
11/24/2003, 05:24 PM
Thanks Man.

I work in Guntersville and I think I can make that meeting if I leave from work.:thumbsup: