PDA

View Full Version : The Hidden Reef Annual Sale...Who's going??

nixnutz
11/16/2003, 11:47 AM
I know most of you know about this, but I thought I'd post the link anyway. (especially since there hasn't been much to talk about lately) Beerman0831 sent it to me this morning (thanx dude :D ). Here it is:

http://www.thehiddenreef.com/webpages/productspages/specials.htm

I thought maybe we could use this thread as a "mini-swap" for that day. People could arrange trades here for that day at the sale or at least coordinate car-pools etc...

Rahn

beerman0831
11/16/2003, 12:35 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me and I think that I will be going.Who has frags for sale or trade?

Mal3
11/16/2003, 08:32 PM
This sale looks pretty good. I may check it out. Anyone else from Reading going?

Fizz71
11/17/2003, 02:25 PM
I might take a trip Mal. I also wouldn't mind getting a frag of that encrusting gorgonian you seem to have an abundance of. :)

My only problem with the whole things is they seem to get pretty packed...and that place is not very big...Has anybody been to it before? I'd be curious if it's worth going if you're not there before the doors open?!

--Fizz

ByTor
11/17/2003, 07:01 PM
I've been there for it before. One thing is getting there early is a good thing to do... Or you will stand in line for awhile.

JonK
11/17/2003, 08:05 PM
Can't say if I could make it or not but I'll try my best.

Jon

yellowtruck75
11/17/2003, 10:47 PM
Man I would love to go. Some one call my house and tell santa to shop there for me this year :)

Mal3
11/17/2003, 10:48 PM
Well that sounds like a plan.
Fizz, Jonk and I can car pool.

Anyone else want to jump in?

Fizz71
11/19/2003, 12:12 PM
I forgot I have to take December 6th off so I can't really take the 29th off too....so Mal...If I go, it won't be until after 1pm.

--Fizz

Tagamet
11/20/2003, 10:02 AM
Is anyone from the central part of the state going? Or even someone within an hour of two of Lock Haven. I could REALLY use more LR (~50 pounds) at that price, but my daughter's home from college for the first time during the sale (I know, close call re priorities, but you know...). If anyone is willing to pick some up for me I can send them a money order ahead of time. It'd need to be kept in a tub or tank with water, heater, and ph until I could pick it up.
Thanks either way,
Tagamet

Mal3
11/20/2003, 11:06 PM
Tagament,

I think I may be going if we can get a group together. if so, I would pick some up for you if you give me the money. I have an empty tank that I can keep it in until you come to get it.

I am in Reading, PA.

Tagamet
11/20/2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Mal3
Tagament,

I think I may be going if we can get a group together. if so, I would pick some up for you if you give me the money. I have an empty tank that I can keep it in until you come to get it.
I am in Reading, PA.

Thanks, Mal. YGPM
Tagamet