PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

easttn
11/16/2003, 11:21 AM
Just swimming around on RC and found this forum, jeez only took me three years. I have 8 bags of SD that I don't need and wanted to offer it to you guys first. I also have another 2 (or so) that has been in my sump for about a year that I'm clearing out since I got a 110 fuge with 8 inches of sand. Looking for SPS frags. Not lookin to make $$$ from them would rather trade, but if there are no offers I'll sell. No green critters please. I travel to Knoxville often this time of year, mostly Saturdays. ;) Drop me a note.

PS Is there another meeting in the works?
Charles

awcurl
11/16/2003, 04:04 PM
I sent you a PM about the SD. Our club meets monthly and you are always welcome to attend. Our next meeting will be a Christmas dinner meeting at a local restaurant. Check out home page for a date and time. http://www.easttnreefclub.com/index.html

Art Curl

llpoolej
11/17/2003, 09:52 AM
If you have 3 bags or 120lbs, that is what I need. Though, i am about ready to say "forget the stupid sand" and go bare bottom(in the tank).

:)

stevensmd
11/17/2003, 12:29 PM
I like bare bottoms.

easttn
11/17/2003, 04:12 PM
awcurl will pick up all that I have this Friday (11/21). He will get with whoever on a first come first serve thingy I guess. Be prepared for a blizzard in your tank for a week, everyone will be fine afterward. It will freak you out though. Turn off any mechanical filtration, and max out your skimmer. I'd much rather look at a white bottom than a bare bottom...for a tank anyway. The only thing better I guess would be a bare bottom that I could see through the white bottom tank. I also have a clam that likes to dig in, don't think she would be happy on a barebottom.

awcurl
11/18/2003, 11:53 AM
So far only Julie has asked for some of the sand. As it stands now there are a total of 10 bags.

Art = 4
Julie = 3

That leaves 3 bags still available to whoever needs them. All I ask is that you reimburse me $7.50 per bag that I paid Charles. It will be available to be picked up Saturday 11-22 at my house in West Knoxville.

Thanks again Charles for making this hard to find sand available to us. Hopefully we will see you at one of our future meetings.

Art

easttn
11/18/2003, 02:31 PM
I sent my application today, so I should be on the email list soon. Look forward to meeting all of you.

stevensmd
11/18/2003, 02:53 PM
good deal..welcome to the club!

awcurl
11/18/2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by awcurl
So far only Julie has asked for some of the sand. As it stands now there are a total of 10 bags.

Art = 4
Julie = 3

That leaves 3 bags still available to whoever needs them. All I ask is that you reimburse me $7.50 per bag that I paid Charles. It will be available to be picked up Saturday 11-22 at my house in West Knoxville.

Ok all the sand has been spoke for.

Art = 4
Julie= 3
Eric = 3