PDA

View Full Version : November CMAC Meeting (a bit late, sorry!)

Will
11/13/2003, 11:11 PM
Hey all you Charlestonians,
Just thought I'd pop in with some info on the next CMAC meeting. I apologize for such short notice, but it's the best we could manage ;)

Thanks to Eric Russell for stepping up to the plate and allowing us to have the meeting at his house. The meeting will be this coming Sunday afternoon, November 16th, at 3:00pm. Eric's address is 310 Massingale Rd., Columbia, SC, 29210. Please use Mapquest or a similar website to get directions from your house. We will be viewing his VERY LARGE in-wall tank project. This tank is huge, and though it's still got a long way to go before it's ready to become a megareef, it will be very cool to see! Additionally, we will be presenting CMAC's new By-laws and Articles of Incorporation as well as discussing CMAC's upcoming officer elections. Please come out to the meeting if you can! Also, as always, bring any frags to trade. Thanks everyone, and see you Sunday!

So, hopefully some of you will be able to make it up. It should be VERY interesting!! See you Sunday! :)
-Will

minfinger
11/14/2003, 07:50 AM
Soudns cool, thanks for the invite...Wish Icould make it.

skipm
11/14/2003, 10:13 AM
I have to work so I won't be able to make it either, I wish I could go though. Skip