PDA

View Full Version : When's the next meeting?

despot101
11/13/2003, 03:50 PM
Is it going to be on the 15th or next weekend???
Just checked the RRVAC website and it's not been updated yet..

icereefer
11/14/2003, 08:44 PM
I haven't heared anything either,but it does say every 3rd week of the month and that's tomorrow, I got to get a holed of chris but I think Im going. You?
bring anything interesting if you come? that mushroom and zoo rock I have is getting big, and I still have my sun polyps, I still have that big purple mushroom, but I guess I found out it's called a blue mushroom, but it looks purple too me,might be my lights.
how's your tank doing heared your got tylers MH good because if you would'nt of got it I probly would of, and my wife would of probly put me in the dog house. LOL
Jim (Icereefer)

latazyo
11/15/2003, 12:38 PM
isnt the meeting today? (Sat)

despot101
11/15/2003, 08:51 PM
Yeah it was today.....I'll be at the one in december and ill have some frags to bring with. The mh setup from tyler is looking great I like it alot.

icereefer
11/15/2003, 09:33 PM
yes it was, I was looking for you and tyler, before I went down to the meeting to see if tyler brang my cooler but you never showed to bad I picked up a couple of nice items, I picked up a nice colt frag it's a pinkish purple one about 6" high for $14.00 and about a 1 1/2 lb rock with some red macro on it about 40 purple and brown polyps,and 4 cool little blue and green mushrooms for $7.00 and a Lamotte Alkalinity kit for $5.00 and if a person need some LR there was 2 buckets of figi with about 25 lbs in each one that had soft corals macro feather dusters sponges,and nice coraline growth too,for $40.00.
there was'nt much but what was there was nice, I was going to bring some frags too but I was'nt sure if there was going to be anyone there.
but I talked to chris and he said he was going to try and keep the site up dated better plus if they've got your e-mail address they'll send us reminders.
well maybe will see you next month?
and if you and tyler do, do a fish order i'll help.
later Jim (icereefer)

tyler
11/16/2003, 04:21 PM
absoulutely my bad. i slept until 2 for unknown reasons, and had to work at 6, so i didn't feel like spending my entire waking day in moorehead. we'll get you the bucket. i'm sorry about that.

check out saltwaterfish.com before next meeting. we can try to get it to arrive as closely as possible to meeting so we can split it up then. $75+=free overnight shipping. i think it would be safe to say that anybody who wants in is welcome as long as they come to the meeting next month.