PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know......

oceanarus
11/13/2003, 10:21 AM
espcially for those of you coming from out of town for the meeting on Saturday. Age of Aquariums is coincidentally having a sale on the same day and they are < 1 mile from the meeting location. They are having a buy one get one free on all fish and inverts.

I'm not trying to promote any particular store (you can buy our clowns from any of them:lol: ), just thought I would let everyone know that may not have heard.

Simbo18
11/13/2003, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I just got their flyer yesterday, it starts after hours which is 6:00pm-9:00pm. They always have really good stuff in at that this time of the year, I've been to everyone of of them and I even won $140 worth of store credit on a raffle that I didn't have any clue I signed up for. My flyer "SAYS" that you need to present the flyer at the door, but I have NEVER been asked for it, they are way too busy getting orders (usually packed with people and has tons of food) to even care if you have a flyer. But I just thought I would throw in a few extras.

The deals are... as stated on the flyer:

Protein Skimmers
Wet/Dry Filters and
All custom Lighing
25% 0ff

Buy one get one free for: Saltwater, Freshwater fish and
Invertebrates (corals and anemones).

All Decorations one get one free which includes Plastic Plants,
Man made corals, Natural Corals and Freshwater Decorations

But that's just a little more info on the whole deal.

Luke

minfinger
11/13/2003, 04:56 PM
Darn I need the skimmer, but I haven't trade in any more corals for $$$ yet :(

Thanks for the info Allen...

Simbo18
11/13/2003, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the sale is Friday AND Saturday, the Saturday sale has the same after hour time frame as Friday.

Luke

Mike: Don't know if that helps your situation or not?? That is a big bummer though.