PDA

View Full Version : Southdown In B'Ham

williamrandel
11/11/2003, 07:41 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that i have some extra southdown sand in Birmingham. If any one would like some Please email me..... I have 18 bags available today. 11/11/03

cgarrison@tclcinc.com

jnewby
11/11/2003, 04:07 PM
I have been trying to get some thru Home Depot - but they act like they have never heard of it! Said if I could get the Bar Code Number off it they might could do something! I live in Huntsville - Coral Reef Aquatics - John Newby

speakeraddict
11/11/2003, 04:12 PM
John,

There are still about 10 bags at the N. parkway store.

It is called tropical playsand. I just got 7 bags on Saturday.

Steven

williamrandel
11/11/2003, 04:54 PM
See if they still have some and if they don't let me know. My parents live in Arab and I am up just about every weekend. If you would like i could meet you somewhere in the middle. I still have 18 bags

jnewby
11/11/2003, 04:57 PM
Steven - Thanks I am leaving work now to see if I can go find it!
I was planning on putting it in my New Fish section, that I am going to Plumb in Tomorrow.

Expecting to get some Corals & Tonga Branch Live Rock tomorrow - it was being pulled out of the Ocean this AM and will be in LA by 5 PM - my buyer said it should be great stuff & be ready to go into your Aquarium by the weekend! Believe it when I can't - smell it.

Thanks

John

speakeraddict
11/11/2003, 05:32 PM
"When in doubt, always follow your nose." - Gandolf the Gray.

:)

jnewby
11/12/2003, 09:35 AM
Went't to Home Depot and they didn't have any...!
So again no Luck - maby I am not looking in the Right Place - Found the Play Sand & Sand Blasting Sand.

speakeraddict
11/12/2003, 09:40 AM
You have to find David at commercial sales. Tell him you want the tropical playsand that came in from NC.

It is on a pallet on the last aisle of Building materials on the very top next to the wall.

speakeraddict