PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for the next NARC meeting

Tomoko Schum
11/10/2003, 01:27 PM
Hi y'all,

I'd like to get the opinions of other members for the subject of the next club meeting. I was hoping to discuss this during this month meeting, but all the thoughts kind of melted away once we got into fragging. As some of you remember, during the October meeting we talked about a frag swap meeting for December. Will everybody be ready for frag swap in a month? If some of you would like to wait for another month or so, we can switch to DIY meeting, instead. What do you all think?

Tomoko

speakeraddict
11/10/2003, 04:13 PM
I would like to wait for another month at least for a frag meeting.

How about a DIY meeting?

Everyone submit a topic, then we vote on two or three for a meeting depending on how long it will take for each topic. Obviously, if it involves woodworking it will only be one topic for that meeting I would think.

speakeraddict

yoda
11/14/2003, 12:25 AM
I was thinking about the DIY meeting, and I figured people might just bring in (if possible) a tank project that they had built and do a sort of "show and tell." People could either bring in the equipment they wanted to discuss, or bring in pictures and/or a diagram.

I was thinking the format could be "anything goes", because it won't take but maybe 5 or 10 minutes to talk about a particular piece. Then, those reefers interested in a particular project could talk to whomever to get more details.

these are just my thoughts, I'm game for antything really.

As far as when the DIY meeting is, I'm flexible. :)

Jason

yoda
11/14/2003, 12:29 AM
jeez, I need to quit replying to threads late at night. My spelling skills seem to decline, right along with my IQ. :)

Jason