PDA

View Full Version : $350 for 15 polyps of zoos and did not get it

zooqi
11/07/2003, 12:39 AM
I put a bid on the Jaw Dropping Blue Zoos at Exotic Reefs (http://www.exoticreefs.us) for $350 and did not win it. I got the first email that says that looks like a winner but I got one today that says this..
"
I really regret to say that your bid of $350 was not quite enough. I really
thought that your bid would win but there were a couple of bids that matched it
and one that exceeded.

My best regards,
John
"

I thought for a while that $350 was a little too much and I put a bid on it but more than that for those..????? no way..

rmendis
11/07/2003, 01:12 AM
\

Nyxll
11/07/2003, 02:16 AM
Mo

If I find a nice blue zoo frag like that ill cut you a break..... 300 ish sound good :D

Greg

zooqi
11/07/2003, 02:22 AM
I got some blues too but I thought those were different. I should have some true blues from soem other place too but if you came across anything like that then please let me know.
:)

holeinone1972
11/11/2003, 11:08 PM
Mo, be glad you did not win those. That is absolutely rediculous. I saw someone who got some and they looked nothing like the pic. Now that may be just the husbandry skills of the person who got them, but c'mon any more than $75 is thievery.
Rob

PS What's with the playgirl picture in your avatar?

zooqi
11/12/2003, 06:01 AM
That's the picture of lucky guy who did not get the rock. I put that money toward getting lots (lots) of other rocks of zo's and will get them in a week or two. I don't know what I was thinking but I guess I did not have as much drink as the one who won it for much more than what I put on it. I think is the pre advertising in RC about it and everybody talking about them. I know you had blues once and gave them away easy.
:D

Originally posted by holeinone1972
Mo, be glad you did not win those. That is absolutely rediculous. I saw someone who got some and they looked nothing like the pic. Now that may be just the husbandry skills of the person who got them, but c'mon any more than $75 is thievery.
Rob

PS What's with the playgirl picture in your avatar?