PDA

View Full Version : Zooanths

Aquarius Lady
11/06/2003, 03:36 PM
Anyone who is coming to the meeting have any Zooanth frags?? (any color but partial to greens, blues & oranges). I would be intrested!
Warmly,

skipm
11/06/2003, 07:28 PM
I have a very small frag of dark green with a purplish rim, it has 6 or 7 polyps on it mounted to a roughly quarter sized rock. I also have some bright flourescent green daisy polyps that I may bring as well. Let me know if you are interested, Skip

Troy182
11/06/2003, 09:55 PM
Those daisy polyps are really cool don't pass them up if you want some awsome bright color in your tank.

Aquarius Lady
11/07/2003, 07:01 PM
Skip,
Yeah I am interested in the green daisy polyps!!!! Please bring!

minfinger
11/07/2003, 11:23 PM
Sorry, don't have any real frags, jsut really good looking colonies.

I plan to start fragging when I get the prop system up and running.

Aquarius Lady
11/08/2003, 12:16 PM
Mike,
That's Ok....After all gotta have something for me to trade with ya LATER, right??? Right now I got Ricordia, a few teeny mushrooms that came with some LR from Tideline, a teeny tiny colny (4) of Yellow polyps... And the soon to be had stuff I'm purchasing from Rob and whatever else I can trade, wrangle from the meeting. THEN, in a few months, I will have plenty to trade out and give out!!!
BTW...I have some nice looking Red Algae I will be bringing to the meeting as "give aways" to whom ever can use it. Nothing in my tank wants it, so I'll be donating it to those of you who have critters that want it or wanna propagate it.