PDA

View Full Version : My Remora Pro HOT is still for sale.

Fizz71
11/06/2003, 01:21 PM
I have a post in the selling forum, but I wanted to mention it in here because I'd rather sell it to somebody that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg to ship to.

I had mentioned it before the frag swap, but the item is listed officially on here now...

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1960715#post1960715

--Fizz

zooqi
11/06/2003, 02:03 PM
If any of the club member bought this from Fizz then I might have the pre-skimmer box somewhere in the basement in my back room and you can have it for $0.

Tagamet
11/06/2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by zooqi
If any of the club member bought this from Fizz then I might have the pre-skimmer box somewhere in the basement in my back room and you can have it for $0.

That price is perfect (g)
Tagamet

zooqi
11/07/2003, 12:34 AM
That is just for club's member and if you are not then you pay full price..:)

Tagamet
11/07/2003, 12:46 AM
That is just for club's member and if you are not then you pay full price..:)

Fortunately, I'm a club member AND I just got paid (g).
Tagamet

PS How are you fixed for SPS frags? I called earlier tonight but you were out. I have the basic monti's covered, but am looking for a colorful blue or purple acro. Got anything that fits the bill?

zooqi
11/07/2003, 02:21 AM
I got some sps that you can come and check and I'm sure you will like them and I will make you a deal. I can just sell those that I had in Picaso Mike's tank. I was out all day untill 12:30 am and went downstairs to drill a tank to have a DIY on how to drill a tank in my site that I'm working on. You can give me a call on my cell 570 337 9069 24/7,, I have not checked my messages from Jackie yet.

Tagamet
11/07/2003, 07:39 AM
I got some sps that you can come and check and I'm sure you will like them and I will make you a deal. I can just sell those that I had in Picaso Mike's tank. I was out all day untill 12:30 am and went downstairs to drill a tank to have a DIY on how to drill a tank in my site that I'm working on. You can give me a call on my cell 570 337 9069 24/7,, I have not checked my messages from Jackie yet.

Yeah, you were the first one I thought of. As you mentioned, I did check with you, but Jackie didn't think you'd be back anytime soon (and she was obviously correct <g>).
I'll give you a call sometime this afternoon or evening (Friday).
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. If we have any newbies at the next swap, I'll have some very rare pure white SPS (skeleton) corals to sell them (lol). I'd also love to check with Bytor on what he has, but he never seems to reply to my messages. :-(
Tagamet

zooqi
11/07/2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Tagamet
If we have any newbies at the next swap, I'll have some very rare pure white SPS (skeleton) corals to sell them (lol).

I got a couple of those too..:lol: :lol: :lol:

nixnutz
11/07/2003, 11:51 AM
Don't we all.... :(

Rahn

Tagamet
11/07/2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by nixnutz
Don't we all.... :(
Rahn

Rahn,
Actually, you have no idea how much better that makes me feel. Well, a little better anyway. I've been keeping "easy" corals for years, and they're pretty much indestructable, so I'm really distressed that I killed two of these creatures. Knowing that I'm not the first to do so, helps (some).
Larry

zooqi
11/07/2003, 12:30 PM
My wife likes to keep them for her backyard garden. There is over 100 lbs of Fiji rocks in her garden and I have also passed the to our nice neigbours too.

Tagamet
11/07/2003, 12:36 PM
My wife likes to keep them for her backyard garden. There is over 100 lbs of Fiji rocks in her garden and I have also passed the to our nice neigbours too.

Well, at least I'm skilled enough to not kill the ROCKS (g).
tagamet

zooqi
11/07/2003, 04:42 PM
Those rocks are not bad and I had allot of them so I gave her some. Three weeks ago I was looking for a flat rock to attach zo's so i went picked one from her garden (shshsh) washed it, put it in my sump for a week and then glued the zo's to it. Is looking good.

Tagamet
11/07/2003, 05:48 PM
Those rocks are not bad and I had allot of them so I gave her some. Three weeks ago I was looking for a flat rock to attach zo's so i went picked one from her garden (shshsh) washed it, put it in my sump for a week and then glued the zo's to it. Is looking good.

Boy, we've come a long way when we're reycling rocks!
Tagamet

PS zooqi, could you email me Sanjay's work email address? I don't have it.

Fizz71
11/09/2003, 04:22 PM
Hey Zooqi...I'll be selling the skimmer to one of us...Beerman0831. If he wants the box..he can talk to you. Thanks alot man.

--Fizz

zooqi
11/09/2003, 06:12 PM
Tag: it is easy when you have big system. I'm taking as many down as I can as it started to effect the atic. I will take some pictures. I have been taking one by one down.
you got mail about sanjay's email.

Fizz,,
sounds good..

zooqi
11/09/2003, 06:14 PM
Tag: it is easy when you have big system. I'm taking as many down as I can as it started to effect the atic. I will take some pictures. I have been taking one by one down.
you got mail about sanjay's email.

Fizz,,
sounds good..

:)

Fizz71
11/09/2003, 09:57 PM
AAHHHHHH!!!! ...oh sorry...that avitar frightened me. :)

--Fizz

Tagamet
11/09/2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Fizz71
AAHHHHHH!!!! ...oh sorry...that avitar frightened me. :)

--Fizz
Yeah, I was wondering whose picture zooqi was using? I think he might have found it in a magazine or something (g).
Tag

zooqi
11/10/2003, 12:33 AM
That's a picture of a guy who is holding his head and he still has headach from an accident he had last week. Tomorrow is the day he is going to call the Dr again. He thought it will go away but taking Tylonol three times a day is not normal for somebody who takes them just once or twice a year. :)

Tagamet
11/10/2003, 01:02 AM
That's a picture of a guy who is holding his head and he still has headach from an accident he had last week. Tomorrow is the day he is going to call the Dr again. He thought it will go away but taking Tylonol three times a day is not normal for somebody who takes them just once or twice a year. :)

Seriously zooqi. I know a little about Closed Head Injuries and from what you mention, you ought to get yourself to a physician *tomorrow* for some tests (like an MRI). The bad stuff from a CHI is fairly rare, but when it IS going on, the stakes are high. You have a family to think of too, you know.
Just my *professional* opinion.
Tag

zooqi
11/10/2003, 01:07 AM
Did you talk to Jackie ? she told me exactly the same :) She left my card and dr phone number on the table and put a note in the list to do tomorrow to call my Dr.

Tagamet
11/10/2003, 01:11 AM
Did you talk to Jackie ? she told me exactly the same :) She left my card and dr phone number on the table and put a note in the list to do tomorrow to call my Dr.

I refuse to confirm or deny such rumors....

anon

zooqi
11/10/2003, 01:18 AM
You are the best..:lol:

Tagamet
11/10/2003, 01:31 AM
You are the best..:lol:

(LOL) that phrase allows for a LOT of interpretation! The best SOB? The best darn reefkeeper this side of Bali? Of course, friend, does pop to mind too.
Besides, if there *was* any collusion among your freinds and/or relatives it would be covered under the ethical guidelines of confidentiality and "plausible deniabiility" by all parties, if of course, there *were* any involved parties, which has not yet been confirmed or denied. Can you tell I was raised during President Nixon's administration? (lol)
Tag

PS Dr. Tufahah (spelling may not be accurate) in Wmsport is pretty good neurologically. He worked on my back about 4 years ago, and I still do my water changes lugging 40 pound buckets of water, so that says something of the outcome.

zooqi
11/10/2003, 02:11 AM
:D
I know Hani Tuffaha (which means Hani Apple) and Dr Rajoub and his family very well and I will see Rajoub tomorrow night and will ask him but I will go to Dr in the morning. Rajoub's son and I are close friends and he is to be a heart surgen in a couple of years. We used to go scuba diving untill he decided he is going to work on people's hearts.

Tagamet
11/10/2003, 07:57 AM
:D
I know Hani Tuffaha (which means Hani Apple) and Dr Rajoub and his family very well and I will see Rajoub tomorrow night and will ask him but I will go to Dr in the morning. Rajoub's son and I are close friends and he is to be a heart surgen in a couple of years. We used to go scuba diving untill he decided he is going to work on people's hearts.

Excellent. There is no bad data. If nothing's wrong - great. If something is, then it can be dealt with. Ignoring stuff doesn't cut it.
Keep in touch,
Tag