PDA

View Full Version : A news from John Newby (The owner of The Pet Gallery)

Tomoko Schum
11/05/2003, 12:54 PM
Hi guys,

I just heard from John Newby as some of you did. I am forwarding John's message to our new members mainly. He seem to be having an Open House this Sunday. If you like to attend, send e-mail to Johnny.Newby@sparta.com

Tomoko

----
Hi -

Contray to some rumors I am alive and well. My new business name is Coral Reef Aquatics, and will soon have a Web Site for internet oreders & for people to check availability.
Have been setting up my Saltwater systems for the past three months, and have been slowly building up the Inventory. I have a lot of New & Exciting Corals available.

I am getting another Major Coral shipment in today to have my tanks full of interesting Reef Specimens . I currently have Fiji, Tong Ridge, Tonga Branch and Caribbean Top Reef - conditioned Live Rock available.
Currently still trying to arrange a Seminar with the Sea Chem folks, and have tenatively set a meeting sometime in either March or April.

The Open House will be from 1 ~ 5 Sunday for the North Alabama Reef Club and former friends of The Pet Gallery.

If you are interested and would like to come by Sunday, send me an email, and I will give you the Directions.

ADBtie
11/05/2003, 02:32 PM
Where is it???

Tomoko Schum
11/05/2003, 03:36 PM
His place is located between Athens and Madison. Not so far from I-65. He is located a lot closer to the majority of NARC members than Fish Tails/The Living Reef is. Some of us need to check out how John's place compares to The Living Reef.

Tomoko

speakeraddict
11/05/2003, 03:38 PM
I can't make it Sunday.

I emailed him to see if I could come by and visit another day and for directions.

Will let you know.

Steven

Mariner
11/05/2003, 03:56 PM
I had heard that John was going to do this -- sounds like it'll be another great resource for NARC :) The more the merrier :D. I haven't e-mailed him yet, but I'm planning on going Sunday IFAP (if at all possible).
Mariner

Tomoko Schum
11/05/2003, 03:57 PM
He said that he is holding a drawing for some salt water supply.

Tomoko

ADBtie
11/05/2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Mariner
I had heard that John was going to do this -- sounds like it'll be another great resource for NARC :) The more the merrier :D. I haven't e-mailed him yet, but I'm planning on going Sunday IFAP (if at all possible).
Mariner

Yea.....you northern boys have ALL the stores:D

Tomoko Schum
11/05/2003, 05:17 PM
Northern boys and girls, mind you ;)

Tomoko

ADBtie
11/05/2003, 06:21 PM
I hear you...I really was going to say "boys and girls" but I did not know if that was PC??:D