PDA

View Full Version : We have a new home... www.hvreef.org!

nine9d
11/04/2003, 01:33 PM
Congrats to us all for taking this step in getting our name www.hvreef.org registered. The name should be all set to go in about 24 hours. Than we can begin with the site layout and design.

Another step that we have to take is to setup e-mail addresses. I think it would be easier if we just went with our RC username like: nine9d@hvreef.org. If someone would like something different please speak now. If you rather have your mail forwarded to an existing e-mail account I can also do that, just let me know. Can someone possibly list all the names of the members? That would be great. I know the majority of them but do not want to leave anyone out.

Anymore ideas/input appreciated. I know we have a lot of work ahead of us now.

foxstop
11/04/2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks for doing this Ross! (not Russ:))
We should decide on some form of contribution or something.
I know it was cheap, but still.

Great job!

Brian

seaham358
11/04/2003, 05:33 PM
Way to go. good job thanks for all the hard work.

masterswimmer
11/04/2003, 09:39 PM
Hey Ross,
Awesome job. Your hard work is really appreciated. Let us know what expenses you've incurred. I'm sure we'll all be more than happy to ante up.
See you at the next meeting,
Russ,
not Ross

nine9d
11/05/2003, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the kudos. It is nothing that no one else could have done although. I am not feeling 100% today so I don't know how far I will get with anything. Thanks again.

andro
11/05/2003, 10:13 AM
All I can say is cool.

skearse
11/06/2003, 05:37 AM
Mad props. Just because someone else could have done, no one else did. Hope you feel better.

S