PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta fish stores?

man1410
11/02/2003, 04:13 PM
I am new to the area, goimg to Atlanta this week......wondering if there are any stores worth visiting?

If there are, their name, address if possible or phone # would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Philip Root
11/02/2003, 11:17 PM
Fish Store and More in buckhead is a nice store. It is worth going just to see thier hex show tank. I think it is the biggest retail fish store in the usa.

man1410
11/03/2003, 07:42 AM
Sounds good.

Thanks, will try to visit.

brzerk
11/04/2003, 08:23 PM
also marine and tropical fish on johnson ferry road in roswell talk to matt. and in alpheretta try aquarium showcase 2 great stores

kng
11/13/2003, 08:00 AM
Went to Atlanta Monday with Brownisbetter. The Fish Store and More is great. I don't know if they are the biggest retail store is the US, but of course we went to Inland Aquatics and Premium Aquatics in Indiana a couple of months ago.

Also went to Marine and Tropical Fish. They moved a couple of doors down and expanded the store.

Overall, both stores were very nice, but pricey due to the overhead. (Both were in shopping centers.)

For those looking for frags, this is not the right place.

-Kyle

man1410
11/13/2003, 10:29 PM
I agree with kyle.

I went to 'fish store and more'. Extreme expensive store- both live stck and dry goods.

Customer service was OK at the most.

Liked the display tanks though!

hesstondc
11/17/2003, 08:31 PM
I am a big fan of the Aquarium Showcase.

SITNLOWDOWN
11/18/2003, 07:39 PM
im a big fan of capachhino bay aquariums they are the cheapest place ive found yet in atlanta or anywhere ive been to

brzerk
11/22/2003, 11:12 PM
Hello,
I went to Marine and Tropical fish today and picked ups some great frags at great prices. Fish Store and More is a pretty big store it may be the largest store and it may not be. Inland Aquatics and Premium Aquatics are big stores but they are wholesale and mail order companies and they have to supply the country. As for prices, there were some deals and some extremely expensive items. I guess you have to go and judge for yourself if its good or bad.

What is the address for Capachino Bay I would like to check them out.
BRZERK