PDA

View Full Version : Local Dealer

lu
06/14/2001, 03:40 PM
I only know two local dealers here in DFW area. One is Dallas North Aquarium and the other one is Aqua Design (May be spell wrong). Does anybody know other store around here?

Thanks

reefmkr
06/15/2001, 03:52 PM
There is World Down Under in Bedford, Saltwater Paradise in Irving, Saltwater Solutions in Farmers Branch, and Fish Oasis in Plano. I usally go to Wold Down Under, because the location and price. You might want to look in to the local club also http://www.dfwmas.com

good luck :)

lu
06/18/2001, 11:29 AM
Thank you reefmkr !

alf3482
06/20/2001, 10:55 AM
also close to WDU is planet pet on hardwood rd but i warn you his prices are high. Also if you going to fort worth there is fish paradise on altamasa rd but again i think his prices are high but usually good selection. In arlington we have pet land in lincon square off I30 and collins small selection corals range $30.00 to $80.00. there is ABT tropical on I75 and arapaho. but i have never bought anything from them. There is also a small shop in duncenville HWY 67 and danieldale rd go 3 blocks take a right on main he's on your left small shop avg prices but tanks look good.
Just a few off the top of my head. Also this is not a store have you tryed www.themarinecenter.com they have good prices great quality and they deliver free.