PDA

View Full Version : Got any small frags for a Nano tank?

farmernick
10/30/2003, 02:35 PM
Hey,
I am looking for some small frags of just about anything for my nano. I have several things right now but am looking for otherthings to add to my tank. I am willing to get it shipped so if you have some things that you are getting rid of or trimming it please tell me and what price you want for them.

Thanks,
Nicholas

Philip Root
10/31/2003, 09:28 AM
Farmernick,

I have 100's of frags. I don't currently ship, but my prices are reasonable. A lot go for under 12 dollars. Only my ORA Frags are "high priced" 40 dollars and under. But they have the best color I have ever seen. I am shure that I will have something you can't live without.Here is my web site. (http://www.thelivingreef.net) I am located in gadsden.

speakeraddict
10/31/2003, 03:45 PM
Awesome!

What is TLC?

I could sure use the phosphate remover. What is your price on yellow tangs?

speakeraddict

Philip Root
10/31/2003, 04:27 PM
TLC is a live bacterial culture that removes NH3 and NO2. And a yellow tang run 24.99.

speakeraddict
10/31/2003, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the info.

We need to discuss brewing when I see you. My buddy and I are getting ready to start.

speakeraddict

Mariner
10/31/2003, 07:34 PM
Hey Farmernick,
Haven't seen you in awhile man. How goes it?
I imagine some NARC members could spare some frags. Whatcha looking for? I gave a couple xenia to speakeraddict, and I'd be happy to give you 1 or 2 as well if you want them (I'll have to do fresh frags, but I've got a good bit of it).
As you may know, several of us are headed down to The Living Reef in Gadsden a week from Saturday. I think they're going to try to GIVE a frag or two to those that attend -- check their site for info.
Mariner

farmernick
11/01/2003, 12:23 AM
Hey Mariner,
Yes it has been a while. I have been VERY busy with school and have not had much of a chance to do anything with my saltwater tank. I am very interested in the xenia and anything else you may have.

I am looking for some Zoo's and other small things. I am not sure right now but just want some small frags that are attractive and the Aqarium shop does not sell them that small so I do not have a place to get some from without spending $20-$30 at the least to get started with and let them grow out.

I saw about the meeting a day or two ago and would like to go if I can but it said about a Oct 25 deadline for telling ya'll. I am not sure if I can go yet but really would like to.

Please let me know about the meeting I am very interested and will probably know if I can go tomorrow.

Tomoko Schum
11/01/2003, 10:23 AM
How about PMing lilbubba about the meeting. I think you are still welcome to the meeting.

farmernick
11/02/2003, 12:46 PM
Hey,
I just posted on the one about the meeting. I am able to go if I still can sign up. It sounds like a GREAT TIME!!!!!!

Mariner,
How much would I owe you for the xenia or anything else that you have that you would not mind fragging for me. I would trade you something but I do not really have anything to trade. Sorry.

THANKS,
Nicholas