PDA

View Full Version : I have found the cheapest source for PFO lightings systems!!!

JerseyReef
06/13/2001, 04:25 PM
After searching high and low for the best possible deal on a PFO lighting system.

This outfit was THE cheapest than any of the big MO places, including PA, Champion and Marine Depot.
I won't list prices here, don't to break any of the rules :D

It's called MParkis Aquarium and you can contact him at mparkis@cts.com

I just wanted to pass it on to everyone.

P.S. I don't know the owner personally, I'm not in anyway affliated with MParkis Aquarium and in no way shape or form I'm I being compensated for this.

Neal358
06/13/2001, 04:46 PM
can you email me the price that you got at Neal.Wiser@firstunion.com thanks

golfish
06/13/2001, 05:35 PM
Hmmmmm, That's funny, I think I know that person. He lives in San Diego Ca. and his name just happens to be Mike. I didn't know you I mean he had is own business.

I remember you\him telling me he got a good deal on PFO's. This was about 18 months ago :)

JerseyReef
06/13/2001, 08:13 PM
For those who would like to know what I paid for the setup.
Please e-mail me off line.
Posting prices can be sorta tricky... :D

E-mail is in my sig...

Snailman
06/14/2001, 05:45 AM
Let me clear this "price" thing up. There is nothing wrong with you sayine "I got xxx for $yy.yy at zzz. That is helpful information. Ther is nothing wrong with you putting a post in the classified forum saying "I have a xx that I don't need anymore and I will sell it for $yy.yy". What is not allowed is I have a business making xxx or I have a business that sells xxx for $yy.yy. I hope that makes this issue a bit clearer. We cal tell what someone sells something for but that can't. :)