PDA

View Full Version : I need your help ( what else do I add to my tank)

lakerfan
06/12/2001, 10:26 PM
Here's a pic of my tank. (sorry that it's a little blurry, the software i used to shrink it sucks) More Pics are available on my site just click on BEN's REEF.
http://nanoreefer.homestead.com/files/Tankc1.jpg

I need your opinions on what to add to my tank. There are no fish in the tank at the moment ( my goby misteriously disappeared about a month ago)
I want to add a few more corals into the tank and I want your opinions on what to add. The tank is 10 gal and tank specs are on the site.

thank you for all your help.
BEN

Timbo
06/12/2001, 11:07 PM
wow! The tank looks so nice and full I wouldn't even think you need any extra corals. Do you have room and if so where?

Tim

lakerfan
06/14/2001, 02:15 AM
Hey Timbo,

as you can tell from the pics, the left side of my tank has been taken over by the shrooms. I am willing to part with those shrooms and the zooanthids attached to the same rock (which by the way was a great purchase from jeff's exotic IMO) in exchange for maybe a softie or another LPS. I really miss the bright green torch that used to be in my tank.

thanks for all your help

lakerfan
06/15/2001, 01:16 AM
ANYONE ELSE????

I would also like some pointers on my website (what else i should add to that) I'm very new to the website thing.

THANKS

nvillacci
06/15/2001, 08:41 AM
Hmm, having just borrowed, uhhum, a stray 3 inch piece of gorgonian from the LFS(im buddies with an employee there; why not get a frag of gorgonian?

Man, I put the piece in my aquarium last nite. Basically put some superglue on the tip and stuck in one of the many holes in my LR. I tell you what!! At the LFS it was just a purple stick. In my aquarium all of the polyps popped out in 2 hours. What a transformation. It has a purple coralite color skeleton, but the polyps are bright orange-yellow.

Anyone have any tips on keeping this gorgonian happy? Do I need to feed it DT's and stuff?

Hope you take a look at the gorgonians! Little bonus, they dont take much room up at all :cool:

Nick