PDA

View Full Version : Mushrooms?

Renzema
10/27/2003, 02:19 AM
Just wondering if you can keep differents mushrooms next to each other. I haven't seen it done and I was wondering if they would fight with each other or what? I was wanting to put blue speckled and red speckled and green hairy mushrooms all on the same rock and just let them cover it.
Just wondering if that would work.

Thanks
Renzema

Renzema
10/27/2003, 07:12 PM
come on you experts. You have to know this, I thought this was a fairly easy question.

pondscum
10/27/2003, 08:48 PM
I have different colors on same rock touching overlapping and I have no problem.That is my own experience.

DgenR8
10/28/2003, 08:52 PM
The hairy mushrooms, if they are Ricordia will pose a problem. They can and do sting anything that takes up space they want to inhabit.

luvmyreef
11/12/2003, 01:54 PM
Renzema
I have alot of purples, red and green stiped and they all touch each other with no problems. Like Dgenr8 said the hairy mushrooms are different and they will conflict with each other. Also the Ricordias need to be apart from rest.

neuroracer
11/12/2003, 10:28 PM
I agree about the ricordias aggravating things nearby. but the good ol' "regular" mushrooms of different colors would probably be ok next to each other, I see many people that have large rocks with a variety of colors on them.:p

dragon_slayer
11/12/2003, 10:53 PM
guess my ric's haven't read all the books in school yet, they live quite happily in the midst of zoo's and shrooms and none of the 3 have any signs of stinging.

kc

pitbullpooch
12/09/2003, 08:38 PM
i have some blue shrooms next to watermelon shrooms and they are overlapping so they should be fine.i also have a ric next to a single blue shroom that must have relocated some how cause he was on the rock with the rest then one day was right next to the ric and it looks fine but im gonna remove him soon just incase.