PDA

View Full Version : How are the zoos and rics doing guys

zooqi
10/24/2003, 12:54 PM
I got one email from Jim in Philly and a picture of one of the zoos from my meeting and looked different than what it looked in my tank and looked nice.
Any color changes since they were in my tank for a short period of time. I found a rock of zoos in my sump that is pure yellow. Is not the common yellow that looks hairy but this is zoos with short skirts and bright yellow. I also found one that is black or is dark blue. All the rocks that I had upstairs I have a small piece of them downstairs in the basket to glue them to a bigger rock and have been doing this for a few days.

nixnutz
10/24/2003, 01:37 PM
Hey Mo!

Funny you should ask that. Here's a pic of one of yours from the swap. You be the judge of how well it's doing;) or should I say they're doing... :D

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15718

Rahn

beerman0831
10/24/2003, 01:39 PM
I have one that is splitting too.Not the blue but the pink ones.Can`t wait.Thanks again Mo

bmkindig
10/24/2003, 01:53 PM
hey mo my zoos are cool doing well along with the other stuff i got

ByTor
10/26/2003, 10:04 PM
MO :thumbsup:
orange turned out to be pink ;)

clarkyclown
10/27/2003, 10:27 PM
my ricordias are doing very well mo,the babyblue with orange dots are growing fast.The orange dots are getting really bright.My zoo came out good ,i have rock of baby blue zoos with purple/blue zoos on a rock, and whole rock of pink zoos with baby blue and green zoos.I did have a loss of some zoos on the 3rd rock i bought alot of them melted i think from transport and stress.I cant wait till you come and see all the zoos i have 20 main colonies of zoos and 40 ricordias.It loooking little packed but ill be ready for next meet.I put marc weiss moon spot lights on last night and tank looks awsome.It reflects water ripples on sand like natural moon light.They are a must for a reef tank i think:)here are all my pink ricordia and blue center sorry bout actinic its hard to get good pic with actinic and 20000k radium

clarkyclown
10/27/2003, 10:33 PM
here is good pick for you sps people.I have blue maxima that has a acropora of some sort growing off the side.It just showed up since i added 20000k radium bulbs:) i cant wait to see what type and color it is.It has blue tips so far.

zooqi
10/27/2003, 11:38 PM
Those blue zoos can be a good trade at meetings. Looking good and looking forward to see your setup again in a few weeks.