PDA

View Full Version : 12 gallon JBJ NANO Cube

richsco
10/18/2003, 11:04 PM
If anyone would be interested in getting one of these tanks please let me know, I am trying to see how many I can purchase without having a bunch of tanks around. These tanks retail for $139.00, I am sure that the price for anyone ordering one will be $100.00 or less. I just saw one of these tanks set up with about 6 clams and live rock today and they are awesome! They have a wet/dry filter and also PC's. If you would like to see a picture and read the specs, go to www.exoticaquaticsinc.com Please let me know within a week or two so that the order can be put in. Also, if anyone is looking for salt, I will have reef crystal buckets for sale $37.00 each (great deal) Other good deals hopefully to come!

Thanks,
Richsco

Pygmey
10/18/2003, 11:06 PM
Interested in a tank of course..

Eric

richsco
10/18/2003, 11:08 PM
This is the website for JBJ lighting systems dealer (take a look at these lights, really nice), the site with the tanks is www.jbjlighting.com

Sorry for the confusion

lllosingit
10/18/2003, 11:23 PM
Here is a direct link to the to the JBJ Nano http://www.jbjlighting.com/sys_nanocube.html

richsco
10/18/2003, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the direct link!!!!!

richsco
10/18/2003, 11:35 PM
Also, If anyone is in need of live rock, let me know, I should have some in Dport in about a week and a half, this stuff is from florida and is some good quality aquacultured stuff. This would not be an order situation, I will have it if you would like to see it for yourself. Pricing should be $2.50-3.00 a lb. Just want to throw that out to whomever may be setting up new tanks or need more rock.

Thanks!
Richsco

richsco
10/22/2003, 06:14 PM
If anyone is thinking about the tank or live rock, please pm me with what you would like. I will be getting live rock next weekend and the tanks whenever there are enough people interested.

Thanks,
Richsco