PDA

View Full Version : Thanks hcs3 and epon

BOTR
10/18/2003, 12:24 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for swinging by Henry. Looking forward to meeting both you and Paul at one of your meetings in the near future.
Thanks,
Chris

hcs3
10/18/2003, 12:32 AM
it was entirely my pleasure chris!!! you have a beautiful aquarium, with exquisite corals. i haven't had a chance to look at all the photos i took just yet (busy acclimating), but i'll be sure to share any that turn out like i hope they did.

it would be great if you could make it to a meeting, but don't think we need to have a meeting for you to head south. you are more than welcoem to check out my aquarium, and prolly pauls' as well (don't want to speak for him but i will ;) ). we could drop into a few CIMA members home and check out their tank before or after heading to inland aquatics.

BTW, i forgot to tell you that i love your name :p . "henry" is my first name, but rarely does anyone call me that - except for those i meet on the internet or at work. all my close friends and family call me chris, which is my middle name.

anyway, back to acclimating, and thanks again for everything...

henry, ur, chris

epon
10/19/2003, 04:18 PM
Tank , thanks for the nice stuff. The blue tipped acro is sweet. Looking forward to meeting you , and/or seeing your tank. Henry, err Chris , err that guy said you have a sumpless 4' cube with no fish and lots of nice sps. :) after my own heart :) Looking forward to seeing the pics of the tank (hint hint henry chris that guy) :)

epon
10/19/2003, 08:11 PM
seem to be settling in nicely
http://www.cimaonline.us/members/epon/10.19.03.65/slides/bluetipacroTank.jpg

http://www.cimaonline.us/members/epon/10.19.03.65/bluetipacroTankL.jpg

:beer:

DKKA
10/20/2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by epon
Henry, err Chris , err that guy

I think I'm Just gonna refer to him as "Henry Christopher Schultz, III" from now on.

For that matter, I think I'm gonna call epon by "Eric Paul Ponder"

(Actually, I thought about just referring to both of you as "Bert" and "Ernie" but I know would probably get pummelled!)

epon
10/20/2003, 10:23 AM
hah hah :wavehand: :hammer: