PDA

View Full Version : Thought i would help everyone out...

skilos1
10/14/2003, 12:24 PM
Well i have started a little internet business on the side and thought i would offer a little break to you guys on some quality corals. I have 12 colonies of SPS on hand and 4 of those are aquacultured from walt smith. I also have a few frags available for sale and i will be putting what i got this weekend up on my website by the end of the day. I also got in 6 colonies of zooanthids and a few leathers. I can order any coral any of you guys want and I don't mark up much at all. The SPS colonies will be going up for around 20 for the non cultured and 28 for the cultured. The zooanthids will be 20 a piece and 25 for a branch rock of bright orange zoos. The leathers will be anywhere from 20 to 25. So let me know if you would like anything. My site is www.skilosreef.com and i will put pictures on it later this afternoon.
Thanks,
Chris

speakeraddict
10/14/2003, 03:30 PM
Iwould like to come pick up some xenia $10 and some of the Montipora Capricornus $15.00.

Where are you located?

Thanks,
speakeraddict

skilos1
10/14/2003, 04:41 PM
well i am in auburn right now and that is where all the corals are located, but my parents house is in bessemer which the corals can be brought up to. I could ship it ground in state and it would get there in a day. So just let me know...
Thanks,
Chris

Brookswashere
10/15/2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by skilos1
I can order any coral any of you guys want and I don't mark up much at all. The SPS colonies will be going up for around 20 for the non cultured and 28 for the cultured.
Thanks,
Chris

$20 and $28 for SPS colonies? NOT frags?

skilos1
10/15/2003, 09:21 AM
if you check out my site now you will see the prices. I decided to put the cultured ones for 30 and the others for 22. They are colonies, not frags. Some good looking colonies too.