PDA

View Full Version : meeting next saturday

tyler
10/10/2003, 07:34 PM
anybody bringing anything interesting?

i've got a wet dry and a berlin skimmer if anybody is interested.

despot101
10/11/2003, 01:12 AM
I'll be bringing a few things but I think most of it is already taken. I might have a royal gramma to get rid of.

latazyo
10/12/2003, 11:38 PM
why are you getting rid of it?

despot101
10/13/2003, 07:38 AM
To make room for bangaii cardinals.

icereefer
10/19/2003, 10:36 PM
I've got some frags mushrooms, zoo's, sun polyps, Q conch, 150 watt tronic heater,used 402 aquaclear power head, JBJ retro kit 2-65 watter 4 bulbs.
let me know if your interested

latazyo
10/20/2003, 02:16 AM
I know Tyler wants the conch....what kind of zoos and shrooms?

icereefer
10/20/2003, 07:23 AM
I've got a carib rock a little bigger then a golf ball size, with a fine lite green grass growing on it,(not hair algae) and is loaded with zoo's, I've got a frag with a hairy mushroom on it, 1 with a giant purple mushroom,a small colony of sun polyps about 6 buttons, and a piece with about 5 green zoo's and 4 or 5 green/blue striped mushroom.
brandon has got a piece Im interested in so I'll have to see what he wants first
PS I have a pygmy angel if I can catch for $ 18.00 if anyone is interesed.

latazyo
10/20/2003, 09:37 AM
why are you getting rid of the angel?
is it picking at your corals or clams?

icereefer
10/20/2003, 07:30 PM
No it picks at the algae on my glass,and on my LR.but it has'nt bothered my corals,and I don't have a Clam.
he gets along good with my other fish too. I just have to down size my fish population.and I think I'm going to sell him and my neon goby. and that's only if I can catch them with out stressing them out to bad?

tyler
10/20/2003, 10:48 PM
how much do you want for the lights? what kind of bulbs?

latazyo
10/21/2003, 01:49 PM
I will take both fish,t he goby and the coral beauty then...as long as you promise he's coral friendly

I am looking for a neon and have tossed aroudn the idea of dwarf angel,and this is a good oportunity

HUHET!

icereefer
10/30/2003, 08:34 AM
on the pygmy I can only promise, he has'nt bothered my corals I can only tell you his diet and hope that is why he leaves mine alone,plus I've had him every since my tank was new and he grow up around his envirement,that might be another reason why he leave my corals alone.
I can promise he's very healthy and nice to look at and people friendly.
and the neon goby will come and sit on your finger and take food from your hand,or try and cruise on your glass cleaner while your trying to clean your glass, and both of them will greet you at the front of the glass when you get home. hell I can't get rid of them they are happier to see me then my kids are when I get home, you need a couple of kids LOL know just kidding.