PDA

View Full Version : top ten things

daghostryder
10/06/2003, 09:31 AM
One time I had the store to send a chiller to the house and had the owner add a card/note that read: please accept this gift as a token of our recognition for your patronage with us. Sincerely, the owner.

All my wife could do was laugh.

Another time I sent a package to the house with a different name and when it came to the house and she saw it I said hey lets open it up anyway and see what's inside. here is how it went.

wife: a package came to the house today for bill ridley

me: (smiling inside) Oh really where is it?

Wife: on the table

me: (casualy walks over) hmmm I wonder what's inside and what are we suppose to do with it since it has our address (pause) maybe I sould open it to read the packaging slip

Wife: (Suspiciously) That's not right, but yeah I guess you got a point. I figured UPS would just come back later.

me: Yeah maye you're right but it does have our address, I'll take a peek. (carefully opens box). (look Of surprise) Oh shoot look honey it's a wavemaster pro and two power heads....Boy is Bo Didley going to be ****ed when he does not get his stuff.

Wife: (that look you get when you did something wrong and she wants to be ****ed but the event was to cute to be ****ed off at) Yes dear.................