PDA

View Full Version : Selling my system

reefskinner
09/28/2003, 10:54 AM
Well, I have decided to sell my tank. I have just lost interest, and can't seem to find the time anymore. I think the last straw was when the intake on my return pump got plugged up and the tank overheated. I lost several corals, and just lost interest. I have since installed a new GenX Mak4 return pump amd a screen on the intake:O) I am wanting to sell the entire system and everything that goes along with it. 90gallon AGA with overflow, white washed stand and canopy. Full of live rock and a deep sand bed. Misc. corals fish and clams. Two IceCap 660's running 8 URI vho's with 3 pc. endcaps. Fans in the canopy, Powerheads, Mak4 return pump. Ca reactor setup (tank needs filled). I have a full unopened bucket of kent salt, and another that is more that 3/4 full. A pinpoint ph meter, and whatever else that I am forgetting. I am asking $1800 for the entire setup which I think is a fair deal. I am not interested in parting it out at this time. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Thanks,
Shawn

GARFVolunteer
10/01/2003, 08:50 PM
One year ago this tank was the best looking tank I had ever seen. When I say best, I include all of the GARF tanks. I went over to Shawns a year ago and took some pictures (http://myweb.cableone.net/smorell/boisespstank.htm) of it.

I would buy it if I had the cash and approval from the Morell house hold Planning and Zoning commitee (Monica)

Here is a link to the pictures I took a year ago...

http://myweb.cableone.net/smorell/boisespstank.htm

Thanks,

Scott

reefskinner
10/18/2003, 01:35 PM
Well, I am reducing the asking price to $1500, because I have sold some of the livestock. If anyone is interested, let me know
Shawn

reefskinner
10/24/2003, 06:01 PM
Also if someone has a kids Dirt Bike to trade I may be interested.

Shawn

reefskinner
11/02/2003, 12:41 PM
I have sold more corals out of the tank. I am open to offers on the remaining setup.
Shawn

Chris Clrk
11/02/2003, 02:12 PM
Do you have any zoos for sale?

reefskinner
11/02/2003, 04:01 PM
I have a few zoos, clav, and stars.

reefskinner
11/07/2003, 10:42 AM
Still for sale............someone make me an offer.

jwblocal701
11/20/2003, 05:31 PM
Still for sale email me JasonBerna@hotmail.com
all i want is tank stand canopy and filters ??

ItsMee
07/20/2005, 10:35 PM
If you decide to sell some corals seperately I am interested in some zo0s.