PDA

View Full Version : Premium Aquatics

Nanook
05/30/2001, 03:37 PM
I have finally setup my 120g tank. I used Premium Aquatics for almost everything, except the Ebo-Jaeger heaters. Jason responds to emails promptly and pays close attention to details with your order. Everything I have ordered was received within a couple days. Their prices are the lowest, if not, they will match the lowest price, oftentimes free shipping is provided as well.

I bought about 90lbs of cured Fiji liverock from PA. Jason sent me large sizes like I asked for, with nice irregularities, crevices, etc. Very nice liverock with all the usual expected life-forms. Shipping was overnight in my case, with hardly any rubble in the bottom of the box. Extremely nice liverock!!! :D

I feel that Jason and PA go above and beyond. Fantastic customer service. Just thought I would give some kudos to those that have helped me setup my reef, from a RETAIL STANDPOINT. It's nice to have a trustworthy, reliable vendor like Jason and PA. Highly recommended.

Nanook

bigtank
05/30/2001, 05:11 PM
I bought a Mag 3 there once and was impressed with the service and quick ship-out.

The LFS was going to special order me one but would have charged $100+ of course :rolleyes:

They are a good company and I will buy from them again.

Kermit
06/01/2001, 12:16 PM
Yup, Premium Aquatics is a great company!