PDA

View Full Version : Would like to put faces with names....

llpoolej
09/22/2003, 08:05 AM
I really enjoyed the wonderful meeting at the Wall's home(Thanks Joe and Marie for your hosptitality and tour!) but, I don't think I know the names of anyone besides Joe and Marie. At least not to place together with faces.

If names could be put with your desriptions, I would appreciate it. Teach me not to be late again, maybe I wouldn't have to ask!

Couple having twins, he used to be in the military...

Man with wife who is a Mtg loan officer...

Couple with baby and 3.5 year old...

I think Mike Teague is the one speaking at the meeting.

If I miss your description, please put your name in here too. I really hate not being able to put names with faces.

It was really nice meeting you all, seems like a great group!

I was the short girl who came in late :)

awcurl
09/23/2003, 09:51 AM
Man with wife who is a Mtg loan officer... = Art, wife Maxine (Max)

EvilMel
09/23/2003, 04:11 PM
My problem with going to the meetings was that I never knew who people were by name. I knew I had talked to a bunch of them online and so knew them by nicks, but I did not associate nicks with faces/names.

The east tn reef club has a members part that lists everyone's nicks on reef central, which is helpful for me, but I think we maybe should put everyone's picture on it too. That would be most helpful for me, especially since a ton of new people signed up last time and I wasn't there to meet any of them.

Mel

Sir Knight
09/23/2003, 04:35 PM
Ok I'll try this Again,
At the meeting in November at Dave's house. I will take pictures of the members and post them on the members page (picture next to name). If anyone has any concerns having their pictures posted on the website please let me know.

Joe W. :thumbsup:

awcurl
09/23/2003, 09:08 PM
Let’s try some name tags or maybe everyone could introduce themselves and tell a little about their system.

Art

SmartWrasse
09/24/2003, 08:18 AM
Name tags and pics would be good. It was nice to see all the new members. :rollface:

Sir Knight
09/24/2003, 08:41 PM
I think the best approach would be for members to submit photos of themselves to the webmasters. This way you get to choose photos of yourselves, ones that you actually like, instead of getting stuck with our "candid camera" technique which may not capture you at your best moment.

If you don't have a current and/or attractive photo of yourself, then your homework assignment is to get a new picture taken. Probably the best time to capture yourself is right after you've gotten yourself all freshened up and dressed for work in the morning. I guess, of course, that really depends on how alive you look in the morning, even after getting all dressed up...
:sleep: :wildone: :eek2: :D

Please email photo images to:

ETRC webmasters (joewall@charter.net)

Don't worry about image sizes, lightness/darkness, etc. We have Photoshop and can improve most photos as long as they are in good focus.

Marie W.

SmartWrasse
09/26/2003, 05:31 AM
http://mdteague.com/cornholi.gif

Sir Knight
09/27/2003, 11:57 PM
Hey Mike,
I will add your picture tomorrow

Joe W.
ETRC Webmaster

stevensmd
09/30/2003, 07:13 AM
Here's a pic of Nicki and me....this was taken at Watts Bar...that's our fishing boat behind us.
Dave

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/25315Nicki_and_Dave.JPG

EvilMel
09/30/2003, 08:50 AM
Great picture.