PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT : Tank, stand, clown, BTA...

Dazed1
09/20/2003, 05:06 PM
As subject states.
20 Long AGA tank. With Black wooden AGA stand. Stand can be used for a 29G, or a 37G tank as well. (foot print : 30 X 12) . I've used this as my main tank for 1 year now. Has LOTS of coraline algae growing. It has about 2" of sand in it. I might not take out/ move any of the sand. So thats your's as well. I'm moving my live stock/rocks to a bigger tank. Whatever small critters that remain in the tank, are your's to keep as well. Also have a HOB Fuge/Sump which is approx 3.5Gallons. Its acrylic, made exactly like the CPR fuge's. Got it built by someone in canada. I'll include the Azoo 180 pump as well with it.There is one piece of rock in it, sand, and lots of macro algae. Although 98-99% of it is grape. There are lots of bristle worms, and pods in the fuge.
I'm curently using a Lee's internal skimmer. I could offer that with the setup as well.
Price : Make me an offer. :) I bought everything last sept/ oct. Bought the Fuge in april or May.
I would like this to go as a complete setup, but won't deny any decent offers.

Clown w/BTA : The tank that I am purchasing has a ocersallis clown in it. My current tank already has a tomato clown and hence cannot keep both the clowns together. The owner has had this clown for the last 13 years and wants to see it go to a good home. It is 2.5" in size. I havn't seen the clown yet, but i'm picking up the tank on wednesday.
BTA : The clown hosts in a BTA for the almost all the while. If you would like, the BTA as well, let me know. This is not a rose BTA, it is a little paler, but splits quite often. I have seen one of the babies of the BTA's in another user's tank.

The clown by itself is up for free to a good home.
The Clown and BTA combo, make me an offer.

The tank/stand combo is available for pickup next week after thursday.
:)

Ctdogdoc
09/21/2003, 12:36 AM
You've got PM

Dazed1
09/21/2003, 01:57 PM
Clown and BTA are gone.
I still have one more BTA , 20G tank and stand :)

Dazed1
09/23/2003, 12:50 PM
Also FT : Purple Psuedochromis. :)
I don't want to keep it in my tank :(

Dazed1
09/29/2003, 07:58 AM
Tank/ Stand still left. Fuge, skimmer gone :)