PDA

View Full Version : list of frags people are bringing

sixpackrt
09/18/2003, 10:08 PM
im only bringing money

bmkindig
09/18/2003, 11:39 PM
i got some green star polyps, yellow polyps,clove polyps and 1 encrusting gongorian

looking for ricordia,xenia (all types),yellow leather,zoos of corse,macro algae,colt frag,mushrooms,some fist sized rubble rock

GarSrtn
09/19/2003, 02:01 AM
Have: Xenia (white pom pom stuff), 1 yellow Scroll (Tubinaria sp.), 1 small Bird's Nest frag (Seriotophora sp.), 1 green & purple Rhodactis sp. (approx 6" dia.), 1 green & purple Disk (Fungia sp., 5" dia.), 1 or 2 encrusting gargonia.

Want: Cool montiporas (especially anything from this thread (http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98849); already have orange and green M cap.), 250W MH setup (bulb, ballast, reflector, and mogul needed), some Chaetomorpha macro, and a nice Favites (neon green centers).

I won't bring the Fungia, or the Rhodactis unless someone wants it.

Mal3
09/19/2003, 09:56 PM
Ok everyone. Here is the list I have been keeping as of today of what everyone is bringing.

Please post corrections and changes to my list and I will update it. I am trying to figure how to get this onto our web site. But for now, this will have to do.

I did not keep a list of what everyone wants. If there is interest I will compile it if you post what you want. However, I am not sure it makes sense, because it depends on the inventory.

Anyway, here it is.

Those Attending

Adam - Pittsburgh, PA (Adam)
Bill King - Altoona,Pa. (Bill)
Bmkindig – Allentown, Pa (Brad)
Bytor – Mt. Pleasant, Pa (Tim)
Chamkeeper – PA
dgasmd - Owings Mills, MD (Alberto)
Dz99ls - Williamsport, PA (Dereck & Ashley)
Emull - Old forge Pa
Fizz71 - Reading, PA (Fizz)
GarSrtn - Elmira, NY
Godlyme - ny horseheads
holeinone1972 - Pittsburgh, PA (Rob)
JonK – Germantown, Pa (Jon)
Mal3 – Reading, PA (Mal)
mind3d - Kingston,PA
nancysnuwave - lewisburg area, pa
Nyxll - Erie PA (Greg)
Mad_drama Sicklerville, NJ -
Musicsmaker - Pittsburgh/Youngstown ( )
Picassomike – PA (Mike)
pixburg-reefer - Pittsburgh PA (Kelly)
Python73 - Pittsburgh, PA = SAM
Reefer Dave - Montoursville, Pa (Dave)
Rick Maley – Tully (Rick)
Rickyfins - ALTOONA,PA (Rick)
Saltydoggie – PA (Steve)
Sanjay - State College, PA (Sanjay)
sixpackrt - pittston pa (Ron)
Snookie - Woolrich PA
Sschafer - Rochester, NY (Steve)
Tagamet - Lock Haven, PA
TomH – Harrisburg/Central PA (Tom)
wee-reefer – PA
yellowtruck75 - Selinsgrove PA
zooqi - Williamsport, PA
71goalie - Easton, PA

Inventory of Frags

cabbage leather
xenia
green star polyps
zoos
palyanthoa grandis (algae)

green stars
clove polyps
yellow polyps
encrusting gongorian.

Bytor

soft corals
capnella
lobopytum
Sinularia
2 diff colts
brown wagon wheel shrooms
red shrooms
green frillies
Zoanthihids - orange rim yellow eye, grn rim orange eye, brwn rim light blue eye, grn rim light grn eye that is yellow under actinics. and a few others...
Xenia

sps,
I can make some huge! 6 plus inch multi branched frags of my big stag A. formosa sp. $45 and up.
I also can make some big frags 3x3" or more of a blue grey rimmed green plating Montipora. I have some 2x2's or better of orange Monti cap.

LPS
Euphyllias
green with reddish brwn stripes open brain
red lobo.
several orange, red or pink ricordias and some yumas.

Fish:
yellow tang 6 plus yrs with me
a powder blue Tang.almost 4 yrs in my care.
A big lawnmower blenny,
A huge pocupine puffer
Tangs and puffer will only go to large established system.
a blue damsel I've had since I started in the crazy world of reefkeeping.

Tons of small grape macros

GarSrtn - Elmira, NY
green and orange M. caps.
5"+ Fungia
Xenia (white pom pom stuff)
1 yellow Scroll (Tubinaria sp.)
1 small Bird's Nest frag (Seriotophora sp.)
1 green & purple Rhodactis sp. (approx 6" dia.),
1 green & purple Disk (Fungia sp., 5" dia.)
1 or 2 encrusting gargonia

Godlyme - NY horseheads
grape caulerpa
halimeda
2 powerheads

Chamkeeper - PA
Strawberry Basslet
Scooter Blenny
Kenya Tree
Shrooms
Zoos
Rics
GSP
Xenia
Colt

RemoraPro with a Mag pump

Red zoos: t 6 - 10 frags with about 10 polyps each
Xenia: Pink pulsing elongata
Toadstool
Gr. Sinularia
Clove polyps

See his site for what he has http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/
green water (plytoplankton)
rotifers

Mal3 – Reading, PA (Mal)
Corals:
Mushrooms
Encrusting Gargonian (Green)
Halimeda Plant (Halimeda opuntea) (Money Plant)
Macro Algae
Green Sinularia
Glove polyps
finger leathers
Live Phyto - OCEAN GREEN: Nannochloropsis

Fish:
Blue Velvit Damsel – 5�
Red Spotted Hawk fish – 5�

Equipment:
1 New Fluval 104 Canaster filter
1 mini Jet 404 powerheads
10 artificial Saltwater plants (new & used) (great in fish only tanks)
1 1.87 leter Marineland Black Diamond Carbon
1 reef success calcium +3
1 200 gal reef crystal salt bucket
1 40 gal reef crystal salt bag

Nyxll - Erie PA
speckled shrooms
green stripe shrooms
orange yuma

pixburg-reefer - Pittsburgh PA
zoos

Python73 - Pittsburgh, PA (SAM)
pink tonga zos
orange zos
red sea xenia
remaining rust and green shrooms
orange monti digitata
Snails 8 for $5
Chaetomorpha

Frogspawn
huge finger leather attached on a 5 lb piece of live rock some green muchrooms

Turboflotor 1000 w/ Oceanrunner pump available for $75
RedSea Wavemaker

Tagamet - Lock Haven, PA
Ricordea
zoos
xenia
purple ricordea
yellow ricordea
yellow polyps
pompom xenia
shrooms (assorted colors

Caulestrea

wee-reefer
cheatomorph, sargassum, halimeda, gracillaria or agar Algae

3 Nepthea frags
-1 good size colt frag
-some purple mushrooms
-1 toadstool leather
-1 cabbage leather

zooqi - Williamsport, PA
Ricordeas
60 leathers
colt
Bali giant xenia

zooqi
09/19/2003, 11:06 PM
ADDRESS AND TIME

Here is my address

797 Pennsylvania Ave
Williamsport, PA 17701
570 323 9126
almarzouqi@almarzouqi.net
From Noon-5pm

After the last meeting I have been redoing my systems and have taken most of the corals to the mall tank and the new tank should be up this weekend and ready for the meeting with lots of corals that I have to get some back. I will have zoos, sea mats, rics, and a week before the meeting I will know for sure what else i have.

One thing that I want to say that like last time our friend Rob who is RC sponsor and
East Coast Clams (http://www.eastcoastclams.com/) guy is joining us again.
He has helped us with our past meeting and was one of the reasons the meeting was good. I asked him if he can have some clams, corals, zoos here and he replied to me with this," Those who want to order anything from my website can do so, then I will bring them to the swap with no box or shipping charges at all. They will just need to bring a box to transfer from my large coolers to their own for transport home.

Very Important
if they go to my site and order online, they need to enter " frag trade" under the promotional code, that will eliminate the delivery and box charges. They should also use "zooqi's place" the shipping information.

I am not bringing up extras other than a few things to trade so if anyone wants to take advantage of the deal, they have until the night before. Just make sure to order using " frag trade" in the special promotion box on the site.

Thanks Rob

If you have a dish of food that you want others to taste then that will be great. I will have pizza and drinks but if you have a drink that you want others to try then that is fine too.

Please bring friends, family, reefers, non reefers all welcome.

High School Frag Donations
If you have an extra frag or two that you want to donate to a high school that will be great and this time we have picked Loyalsock High School to get the donations and next time we pick another school. They have 120 gallon tank with lights that can take any type of corals. Somebody from the high school will be here or I will try to have a tank ready for them here so donated frags go in there. So far NCPARS have helped them with over 60 frags and corals. We will be invited to go there and speak for a science class soon about how to propagate some of those corals. I thought giving them 50 frags of leathers will give them a start on that and they will learn how to get invlove in the fish tank and watch those corals grow. They have some nice color zoos too and soon when they have enough they will be attending our meeting for frag trades.

Lets Have The Party Guys,,,

We might have drawing and prizes but will know for sure in a few days. We are working on it.

GEULEH GEULEH (good bye in Turkish)

Reefer Dave
09/19/2003, 11:28 PM
I don't have any frags but i would like to pick up some montipora or acropora frags if i can.

ByTor
09/20/2003, 05:20 AM
Chris, I got ya covered on a 250w mh setup if your interested. Good news that purp and green favities on the bottom right had a baby! It's yours ,if I can get it off the rock. If not I'm gonna frag it! As for the fungia you have, are you interested in trading it for one of my red lobos??? Also could you resend me that email about the group buy, if ya would....This PC is so close to being smashed!

Madrama, Cool! your driving up to visit us... I'm interested in some tiny frags of those reefermadness corals. There's a nice frag of my Efflo for ya ;) or anything else you might see in my photo album. If you ask Mo, he has some larger pictures of my 125 reef that I sent him. Mo's a good dude, he'll pass them onto you if ya want.

Reefer Dave and anyone else looking for SPS let me know what your looking for in particular. I have a bunch of acros that need fragging. Along with green cap and orange cap, the montifrags I'll be bring'n are going to be big 3 or 4 inches or better!

Sanjay, bring me some of those Rare acros! :) I'm bring some for you! Even a frag of my Efflo ;)

Reefer Dave
09/20/2003, 07:39 AM
The orange and green caps sound good. I probably wouldn't want anything much bigger than 3-4 inches though :) Also maybe an acro frag, doesn't matter really what kind. Probably something with a little color. I might know more what i want a little closer to the meeting :D

yellowtruck75
09/20/2003, 08:27 AM
I thinking of bringing a large cabage leather for trade or sale would anyone be interested? I have also fragged it a bit so I will have smaller ones also.

zooqi
09/20/2003, 09:24 AM
ByTor: Thanks, There were many nice pictures and did not use them as they had a little print in the bottom that says a copyright on them. If is ok then I can post them in the club's site too. Guys: I have seen ByTor's system and he has very nice corals and sps.

zooqi
09/20/2003, 09:40 AM
JonK: I'm interested on a small frag of the red zoos if you still have any left.
ByTore: Can you please get me a frag of your main rock zoos

bmkindig
09/20/2003, 10:58 AM
hey tim
if chris doesn't want it i'll take.just give me a price. it that was a 1 of the coolest corals in your tank.also if i can get some more of those bright orange zoos the ones i got aren't opening.
the green ones are doing great and the red mushroon attached it's self to a rock
brad

sschafer
09/20/2003, 06:08 PM
Bytor and Sanjay,

I'm interested in some rarer SPS frags. I have a few things I can frag to trade that are in my Photo Gallery (the A. caroliniana isn't ready yet, but maybe by the meet). I'll try to add a few more to the gallery later tonight. Oh yeah, I'm not fragging any fish either! :D

-Steve

ByTor
09/20/2003, 08:01 PM
Hey Mo, Those pics have my name attached because I took them. If I didn't want you to use them, I wouldn't have sent them to you... Yes, you have my permission.. :D
Now what color Zo's do you want??? you want me to just bring you a mixed bag? That's what I think I'll do. I am also bring'n some nice big frags of the colts and tree leathers for donation to the school 's reef. That one Capnella sp??? tossed out a bunch of babies again! I'm also going to bring along some nice frags of the yellow and gold Turbinaria along with a frag or 2 or the dark green Pavona.

Dave, I gotcha covered! Make room at the top of the rockwork for them! I've seen some plating Monti's do very well just under PC's.
Sanjay has too and can't believe it either. Hey Sanjay, Judy really held the color on that orange cap! She has even been fragging it!
:)

Brad, Those orange Zo's are light and water flow lovers! move them up higher if they are attached. As for the Favities, we'll see how it frags.

Steve, just think if Playfair doesn't drive down for the swap. Your gonna have some serious fragging power in the URS!

zooqi
09/20/2003, 08:32 PM
Bytor: a frag of the zoos that I was going to get on top of the shroom that your clowns are housing. I know you had them in different spots. I did not know that it was your name under the pictures and maybe I did not look close. I will update your page with all of them in there then.

Sanjoy: I stopped and looked at the campuse tank and it looked very nice. You guys have done a good job there. I was not planning to stop by the tank and was there to eat some spicy food at Pavallion restaurant or I would've let you know ahead of time but that was not planned.

Malcolm_C
09/20/2003, 08:40 PM
"Madrama, Cool! your driving up to visit us... I'm interested in some tiny frags of those reefermadness corals. There's a nice frag of my Efflo for ya or anything else you might see in my photo album. If you ask Mo, he has some larger pictures of my 125 reef that I sent him. Mo's a good dude, he'll pass them onto you if ya want.
"

that sound good to me, I'll check out you photo album, please have the larger photo's sent to me Mad_drama@msn.com

I'm also interested in rear acro's, so please let me know what's avaible.

Malcolm_C
09/20/2003, 08:42 PM
ByTor

I didn't see any photos under your profile

zooqi
09/20/2003, 08:46 PM
Mad_drama:
Bytore's pictures are in
ncpars.com (http://ncpars.com)
I will add the rest of the pictures later tonight.

Malcolm_C
09/20/2003, 08:52 PM
sweet, I'm in for a frag of that!

ByTor
09/21/2003, 01:58 AM
Mad_Drama, click the camera for my RC photo gallery.

bmkindig
09/21/2003, 02:19 AM
hey tim
i pm you proir to reading this post thanksi'll move them there 1/2 way up now i got excited this morning after reading your post and bought a nice green favites like your big bright green 1.i'll keep my fingers crossed.

ByTor
09/21/2003, 02:32 AM
Got your PM Brad, Yeah try thatwith those zo's. If they don't make it I'll bring ya some more. I might have damaged them too. But they are gernrally pretty hardy. BTW you got yourself a deal on those rics you wanted. Cool! on the brain! Feed it at night a couple hrs. after lights out, or in the morning before lights on.
Just mash up a piece of fresh shrimp along some krill and or brineshrimp with tank water. Turn off any power heads. Then gently squirt the mix onto it's extented polyps.

bmkindig
09/21/2003, 02:40 AM
tim
1 mouth or the rock?

you say atfer the lights go out. i usually feed like 10-11 at night but i have my light s set to go off at 11:30 so i can see in the tank i use marine crusine and brine shrimp is that stuff cool
i guess thinking about this a little maybe thats y i have a hard time feed some things ei candycane sun polyps..
brad

JonK
09/21/2003, 10:35 AM
Hi Guys,

Here's what I got fragged so far.

Red zoos: 15 frags, all mounted to rubble rock, range in size from 5 polyps to over 20...most in the 10 - 15 polyp range. They should grow in some more before the meeting as well.

Red Star Polyps: About 5 frags of these, they were a little harder to frag, not as easy to get under with the blade.

Hairy Mushrooms: I have a rock with 3 Medium sized hairy mushrooms. I just can't find much room for these guys any more. $15.00 or trade for a large frag of a leather or Ricordea(I already have solid orange and light blue)

I'll cut 5 frags of Green Sinularia the day of the meeting...they won't be mounted.

I will probably only have 2 frags of clove polyps...I think there are a couple pics of the frags I'm bringing in my gallery...if not I'll post them in a couple days.

Tim, thanks for telling me to cut into the rock to frag the zoos...that made it a lot easier.

I will update as the meeting gets closer...I don't think I'm going to frag my toadstool....zooqi, you have a bunch of leathers don't you? If not I'll frag some during the week.

I'm not sure if I will have any xenia at this point. It's growing back but not as fast since I have it at the bottom of the tank.

I might also be able to bring up some purple and green striped mushrooms. If anyone wants a 2 liter bottle of phyto(nanno) PM or e-mail me and I'll start one up 10 days before the meeting.

All arrangements have been made for the kids so barring any catastrophe I'll be there. I can't wait!!

Jon

Sanjay
09/21/2003, 10:36 AM
I don't know if you heard this, but I lost almost all the acros in my personal tank this summer. I was gone to seattle for 2 months, and when I came back all the acros were either dead or dying.

Interestingly, none of the montiporas were affected. They sure must be a lot hardier than the acros. I lost a lot of good rare species that I had collected over the years.

Luckily I have several of them backed up in the penn state tank, so I should be able to recover atleast 50-60% of the species.

So now I am in the restocking mode, as far as acros are concerned. I am going to increase the montiporas since I think they are a lot hardier and there are some very nice colors available in them.

For those of you looking for some SPS frags, I know I have to trim corals in the Penn State tank, and I can get some frags from there. However, frags from the PSU tank will not be for sale, trade only for stuf that I can put back in the Penn state tank.

I do have some nice monitporas that I can bring from my tank.

Orange cap
green cap
green with purple rim
Montipora vietnamiensis(sp?).. nice greenish turquoise body with purple growth tips.. grows in a plating/encrusting form with short fingeres
Nice montipora with bright green polyps on a dark brown body.. the green polyps really stand out
bright green montiproa digitata
red/orange montipora digitata

In addition, I have some soft corals,

green sinularia (grows like a tree)
another sinularia ( has a nice bluish green flourescene under actinics)
Capanella
lots of green star polyps
and some others

I have lots of chateomorpha algae, and some other aglae in the refugium

As for hardware:

I do have some MH sockets and reflectors (used as well as a couple of new ones).
some MH ballasts ..(will have to search and see which one I have laying around, if there is any interest)

Iwasaki 30 RLXT pump
Little Giant 4 pump

Will check the storage to see what else is laying around that I do not use or have no intention of using.

sanjay.

ByTor
09/21/2003, 11:54 AM
Brad, you will be feeding to the polyps.

Jon Hook me up with red zo's the tiny one from the frag feast seems to be MIA. :(

Sanjay, sorry to hear about your home reef :( When I had the flood / Kalk OD pH of 10.7 :eek: :(
All the Monti's were fine.. :confused:
As you know I'm only looking for Acro's and other rare corals. Trading is where it's at! I'm actually moving away from Monti's They take up to much room!
Let me know what ya gotta have for the Iwasaki 30 I'll take it. I'm also interested in a 250w HQI SS ballast if ya have one, or something that works as well or better. Also if you have any 150w DE rigs. I'm thinking of adding a pair of 150watter between the 3 250's I'm running now. Just for a little afternoon PUNCH. ;)
You think you'll have some time this trip todrive on down here for a visit ?

zooqi
09/21/2003, 09:03 PM
Sanjoy,,I'm interested on some of those ball algaes that you have. I lost the one I had somewhere when I moved the systems around.
You got my email.:)

zooqi
09/21/2003, 09:31 PM
I have frags of this type of zoos. More to come but I got a picture of this today. The color looks allot nicer than the picture.

zooqi
09/21/2003, 09:36 PM
another shot of the same one.

zooqi
09/21/2003, 11:27 PM
Bytor's site is up if you want to see picture of his system and some info about it. ..
Please visit
ncpars (http://ncpars.com)
then go to members and to Bytor's link.

godlyme
09/22/2003, 12:18 AM
red star polyps sound cool =)

thomor25
09/23/2003, 02:13 AM
Sup zooqi and everyone, I'll just be bringing myself, I'll probally be helping zooqi otu most of the day since I live 7 blocks away. Zoogi you got my number if you need me ahead of time, just email me or pm me and I'll get back to you with what you need help with..

zooqi
09/23/2003, 10:26 AM
I was wondering what happened to you man! Good to see in the club and it must be one of the two reasons.
school
or
love life
:D
Thanks for offer and I might take your words for that.

Originally posted by thomor25
Sup zooqi and everyone, I'll just be bringing myself, I'll probally be helping zooqi otu most of the day since I live 7 blocks away. Zoogi you got my number if you need me ahead of time, just email me or pm me and I'll get back to you with what you need help with.. :D

bmkindig
09/23/2003, 10:52 PM
hey mo
i'll take a frag of those zoos
sandjay what types of m/h setups do you have and $ for them

godlyme
09/24/2003, 01:58 AM
does anyone have either of these algaes...

zooqi
09/24/2003, 09:24 AM
you got it kindig

thomor25
09/24/2003, 11:03 AM
I might take that algae blenny off your hands mo if he is eating your zoos, i got some algae he can eat, the one in my tank right now isn't eating it fast enough.

zooqi
09/24/2003, 11:20 AM
I tried to catch him and it did not work. he is in the mall tank and if i cought him then he is yours. It is not easy to catch a fish in that tank with 400lbs live rock.

thomor25
09/24/2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by zooqi
I tried to catch him and it did not work. he is in the mall tank and if i cought him then he is yours. It is not easy to catch a fish in that tank with 400lbs live rock.

lol, put on your wetsuit and dive in, I bet you'll get tons of advertising then " man I was at the mall the other day and this guy got in a wetsuit and jumped into the huge fish tank and started digging through the rocks" lol I can see the crowd of people now.

zooqi
09/24/2003, 11:40 AM
I was wondering where all the water came from. I wonder how he got the tank to open without knowing the three different combinations to get to the back to open the fronts:) must be a pro.:)
Blennies are not as bad as damsels that I had to take all the rocks out 5 yrs ago to get them out and I always wondered why they call them (Dam# Sells) .:)

JonK
09/27/2003, 07:43 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some very "live" live sand from a couple of you guys. So whoever has a real active DSB....please hook me up with some sand. I'll trade a frag of my red zoos or anything else I listed that I'm bringing. Except the xenia...the rest of my colony crashed the other day.:mad:

Jon

Malcolm_C
09/27/2003, 09:16 PM
is this sand live enough, it's my 125 fugehttp://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/3979125_refuge2.jpg

Malcolm_C
09/27/2003, 09:56 PM
ok we need to get this post a little more colorfull. this is what i have

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Aropora1.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/frogspawn.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Catspaw.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/GreenMontipora_small.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/RedOrangeMontCap.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/TriColorAcro.jpg

Malcolm_C
09/27/2003, 09:56 PM
and....

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/GreenStarpolyps.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/BlueTipandCoralitesAcropora.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/PinkishOrangeTipswithLimeGreenBranchesAcroporasarmentosa.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/id1.bmp

JonK
09/28/2003, 08:17 AM
Mad Drama: As long as you got lots of worms and stuff burrowing in your sandbed it's live enough. I have spaghetti worms but I am also looking for amphipods and mini brittle stars if anyone has any.

Jon

zooqi
09/29/2003, 04:12 PM
Some nice SPS here Mad Drama and thanks for sharing.

yellowtruck75
09/29/2003, 04:15 PM
Anyone bringing any interesting colors of mushrooms?

Tagamet
09/30/2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by JonK
Mad Drama: As long as you got lots of worms and stuff burrowing in your sandbed it's live enough. I have spaghetti worms but I am also looking for amphipods and mini brittle stars if anyone has any.
Jon

I've got both, but the mini stars are the easiest to collect. I can throw some macro from my refugium into a bucket and usually can collect the pods that way. Any red zoos left?

Mad_drama: Are any of theose SPS going to have some of their offspring there? The colors are fantastic. The only down side is I'm just now going to start to see how SPS will do in one of my tanks. I need something bulletproof (read idiot proof) but I've kept softies and LPS for years. I Already have mucho watts/gallon, very good circulation, and good-to-great water quality. I know I'll have a solid environment in which to try the SPS route, but until recently have just been contented with my zoos, rics, bubble corals, etc. If you have a little frag that's broken off one of the colorful, hearty, SPS, I'd definnitely throw some dead presidents your way. Or I'd have some nice zoos to swap. Let me know if you want to help me get started. My biggest fear is that I'll broaden my addiction to include the SPS's.
Please either PM or EM me wither way, ok?
Thanks,
Tagamet

Tagamet
09/30/2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by yellowtruck75
Anyone bringing any interesting colors of mushrooms?

I may have a red with white stripe' shroom from the upstate swap fragged by then if you're interested. It looks a little like you dropped a couple of drops of bleach on red denim material.Let me know, because I'd need to slice it soon.
Tagamet

Tagamet
09/30/2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by GarSrtn
[B]Have: 1 yellow Scroll (Tubinaria sp.), 1 small Bird's Nest frag (Seriotophora sp.), 1 green & purple Rhodactis sp. (approx 6" dia.), .
]

I'd be interested in some combination of any and all of the ones above. I only have the chaeto in abundance in yourwish list. Can you email me a pic of the bigh green and purple rhodacus? That sounds especially cool. I'd supplement with $ of course.
Thanks,
Tagamet

yellowtruck75
09/30/2003, 09:31 AM
Tagamet I'll take some of those mushrooms

Malcolm_C
09/30/2003, 09:39 AM
Tagamet

I really dont' want to sell anything, I'm trying to get a coral for a coral. I will take exotic zoos or mushrooms. you can't go wrong with monti cap, encrusting or digita and millaporas are easy and fast growing.

Malcolm_C
09/30/2003, 09:41 AM
I also have a frag of a teal and green stag, that i don't have picks of but its the best looking coral in my tank. i only have two frags.

yellowtruck75
09/30/2003, 04:24 PM
Who is selling montipora frags I wanna buy or trade for some. I will set up trade before hand if needed.

Adam
10/01/2003, 11:13 AM
Hi all,

I am bringin a ton of frags, and a few full size corals. I would mostly like to sell the corals on this list, but I will trade for particularly colorful or rare corals. This is not a business for me, my tanks are just way overcrowded.

I simply don't have the time to take pics of all of this stuff, but my descriptions are conservative for color and size and everything is healthy. Please e-mail me at holdenmcneil@hotmail.com with an offer if you are interested in any of the following: I am looking for "frag swap" prices, but please don't be ridiculous.

1-Red B. Wellsi (about 2.5" round, not blood red, but nice red)

1-Green Trachyphyllia ("wellsophyllia morph" nice florescence)

2-Larry Jackson Purple acro (small frags 3/4")

1-Turbinaria Reniformis (yellow scroll coral 4")

1-Purple Montipora Digitata (1-1.5" frags unmounted)

4-Fl. Green Plating Monti (really green, a couple small pieces on a plug)

1-green plating/branching/encrusting monti (unique green 2.5")

1-green scolymia or lobophyllia (unique mint green 3.5")

2-pulsing sinularia (2" tan, polyps pulse like xenia, prize specimen)

1-green sinularia (nice green thick branch 6-7" full colony)

1-green sinularia (nice green thin branch 4-5" mega frag monted)

2-Pocillipora (brown with green tips about golf ball size)

2-Purple plating montipora (show best under 6500k, nice 1.5" frag)

1-Red plating monti (nice almost brick red 1.5" frag)

1-green hydnophora (mounted frag 1-1.5")

1-green staghorn acro (1.5" nice bright green)

1-bright blue stahorn acro (1.5" nice color, fast grower under VHO)

1-weird plating branching monti (bigger than golf ball grown out frag, turns other color under other light)

3- five lots of mini Strombus snails (Dove snails, reproduce prolfically)

3- five lots of mini mystery snails (reproduce prolifically, grazers grow to about 1/4". Look like tiny turbos)

1- Acanthurus Tenetti Lieutennant tang. Shaped like orange shoulder. Chocolate brown with electric blue highlights. About 4". Not too agressive. I have had this fish for about three years.

Thanks! See you all in a couple of weeks.

Adam

Tagamet
10/01/2003, 12:04 PM
Adam, you've got email.
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/01/2003, 09:23 PM
Helllllooooooo ADAM! Did you get my email, or did I mistype an address again? (g).
Tagamet

Adam
10/01/2003, 10:23 PM
Larry,

I got your PM. I will reply there ASAP.

Adam

sschafer
10/02/2003, 11:09 PM
I can most likely bring a few things to sell if anyone is interested:

- "Super Purple" Montipora digitata - requires very intense light, 250w MH or above and will become a very deep purple (brown and purple in lower light) astounding under Radiums

- Hydnophora microconos - by request only, size will vary as I have to use a chisel on it and it is very difficult to frag. (Pics in my Gallery)

- Red Sea Xenia

I have a few other things available for Trade Only if there are any rare Montipora or Acropora species available.

-Steve

Tagamet
10/03/2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by sschafer
I can most likely bring a few things to sell if anyone is interested:

- "Super Purple" Montipora digitata - requires very intense light, 250w MH or above and will become a very deep purple (brown and purple in lower light) astounding under Radiums
-Steve

If I have any money left, I'd love a small piece of that. I have 400W MH and LR right to the surface, so light shouldn't be a problem. Please PM me with an idea of how many dead Pres I need.
Thanks,
Tagamet

Mal3
10/03/2003, 08:40 PM
Ok everyone, here is the list updated to 10/3. Ready, Set, Gooooo!

Inventory of Frags

Adam - Pittsburgh, PA (Adam)

1-Red B. Wellsi (about 2.5" round, not blood red, but nice red)
2-Larry Jackson Purple acro (small frags 3/4")
1-Turbinaria Reniformis (yellow scroll coral 4")
4-Fl. Green Plating Monti (really green, a couple small pieces on a plug)
1-green plating/branching/encrusting monti (unique green 2.5")
2-pulsing sinularia (2" tan, polyps pulse like xenia, prize specimen)
2-Pocillipora (brown with green tips about golf ball size)
2-Purple plating montipora (show best under 6500k, nice 1.5" frag)
1-Red plating monti (nice almost brick red 1.5" frag)
1-green staghorn acro (1.5" nice bright green)
1-bright blue stahorn acro (1.5" nice color, fast grower under VHO)
1-weird plating branching monti (bigger than golf ball grown out frag, turns other color under other light)
3- five lots of mini mystery snails (reproduce prolifically, grazers grow to about 1/4". Look like tiny turbos)
1- Acanthurus Tenetti Lieutennant tang. Shaped like orange shoulder. Chocolate brown with electric blue highlights. About 4". Not too agressive. I have had this fish for about three years

cabbage leather
xenia
green star polyps
zoos
palyanthoa grandis (algae)

green stars
clove polyps
yellow polyps
encrusting gongorian.

Bytor

soft corals
capnella
lobopytum
Sinularia
2 diff colts
brown wagon wheel shrooms
red shrooms
green frillies
Zoanthihids - orange rim yellow eye, grn rim orange eye, brwn rim light blue eye, grn rim light grn eye that is yellow under actinics. and a few others...
Xenia

sps,
I can make some huge! 6 plus inch multi branched frags of my big stag A. formosa sp. $45 and up.
I also can make some big frags 3x3" or more of a blue grey rimmed green plating Montipora. I have some 2x2's or better of orange Monti cap.

LPS
Euphyllias
green with reddish brwn stripes open brain
red lobo.
several orange, red or pink ricordias and some yumas.

Fish:
yellow tang 6 plus yrs with me
a powder blue Tang.almost 4 yrs in my care.
A big lawnmower blenny,
A huge pocupine puffer
Tangs and puffer will only go to large established system.
a blue damsel I've had since I started in the crazy world of reefkeeping.

Tons of small grape macros

GarSrtn - Elmira, NY
green and orange M. caps.
5"+ Fungia
Xenia (white pom pom stuff)
1 yellow Scroll (Tubinaria sp.)
1 small Bird's Nest frag (Seriotophora sp.)
1 green & purple Rhodactis sp. (approx 6" dia.),
1 green & purple Disk (Fungia sp., 5" dia.)
1 or 2 encrusting gargonia

Godlyme - ny horseheads
grape caulerpa
halimeda
2 powerheads

Chamkeeper - PA
Strawberry Basslet
Scooter Blenny
Kenya Tree
Shrooms
Zoos
Rics
GSP
Xenia
Colt

RemoraPro with a Mag pump

Red zoos: 6 - 15 frags with about 10 polyps each
Xenia: Pink pulsing elongata
Toadstool
Clove polyps
Red Star Polyps
Hairy Mushrooms: rock with 3 Medium sized hairy mushrooms. $15.00
5 frags of Green Sinularia
purple and green striped mushrooms
phyto(nanno)

See his site for what he has http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/
green water (plytoplankton)
rotifers

Mal3 – Reading, PA (Mal)
Corals:
Mushrooms
Encrusting Gargonian (Green)
Halimeda Plant (Halimeda opuntea) (Money Plant)
Macro Algae
Green Sinularia
Glove polyps
finger leathers
Macro Algae
Live Phyto - OCEAN GREEN: Nannochloropsis

Fish:
Blue Velvit Damsel – 5�
Red Spotted Hawk fish – 5�

Equipment:
1 New Fluval 104 Canaster filter
1 mini Jet 404 powerheads
10 artificial Saltwater plants (new & used) (great in fish only tanks)
1 1.87 leter Marineland Black Diamond Carbon
1 reef success calcium +3
1 200 gal reef crystal salt bucket
1 40 gal reef crystal salt bag

Musicsmaker - Pittsburgh/Youngstown ( )
Green Sinularia ~
Zoa's ~ Super awesome glow in the actinic red rimmed ones to start, and I'm sure some others. In fact, I have a feeling I will be bringing more zoa's than anything else. I'm such a zoo freak.
Pocillopora damicornis ~ This is considered by some to be a "weed" of an SPS.
Purple mushrooms ~ My big mamma had babies and they are attached. By the time of the swap they should be about the size of a quarter or a fifty cent piece.
Blastomussa sp. ~ Maybe on this one.

Nyxll - Erie PA
speckled shrooms
green stripe shrooms
orange yuma

Picassomike – PA (Mike)
green favia
green turbinaria
green brain-unsure of species
large single head bubble,12" in diameter
yellow porites
large captive raised orange montipora digitata
green montipora digitata
orange monti cap

pixburg-reefer - Pittsburgh PA
zoos

Python73 - Pittsburgh, PA (SAM)
pink tonga zos
orange zos
red sea xenia
remaining rust and green shrooms
orange monti digitata
Snails 8 for $5
Chaetomorpha

Frogspawn
huge finger leather attached on a 5 lb piece of live rock some green muchrooms

Sanjay - State College, PA (Sanjay)

Monitporas:
Orange cap
green cap
green with purple rim
Montipora vietnamiensis(sp?).. nice greenish turquoise body with purple growth tips.. grows in a plating/encrusting form with short fingeres
montipora with bright green polyps on a dark brown body.. the green polyps really stand out
bright green montiproa digitata
red/orange montipora digitata

soft corals
green sinularia (grows like a tree)
another sinularia ( has a nice bluish green flourescene under actinics)
Capanella
lots of green star polyps
and some others

chateomorpha algae
other aglae in the refugium

hardware:
MH sockets and reflectors (used as well as a couple of new ones).
MH ballasts
Iwasaki 30 RLXT pump
Little Giant 4 pump

Turboflotor 1000 w/ Oceanrunner pump available for $75
RedSea Wavemaker
“Super Purple" Montipora digitata - requires very intense light, 250w MH or above and will become a very deep purple (brown and purple in lower light) astounding under Radiums
- Hydnophora microconos - by request only, size will vary as I have to use a chisel on it and it is very difficult to frag. (Pics in my Gallery)
- Red Sea Xenia

Tagamet - Lock Haven, PA
Ricordea
zoos
xenia
purple ricordea
yellow ricordea
yellow polyps
pompom xenia
shrooms (assorted colors

Caulestrea

wee-reefer
cheatomorph, sargassum, halimeda, gracillaria or agar Algae

3 Nepthea frags
-1 good size colt frag
-some purple mushrooms
-1 toadstool leather
-1 cabbage leather

zooqi - Williamsport, PA
Ricordeas
60 leathers
colt
Bali giant xenia

godlyme
10/04/2003, 07:54 AM
1 still have a beautiful harlequin shrimp!! id be willing to trade....he is well fed and very fat....apparently i have two of the same sex and they really dont like each other....im only gonna bring if someone wants...id like some frags for him/her.... pm offers? thanx

Adam
10/04/2003, 08:23 PM
Hi everyone,

I am posting an update since many things are spoken for. I also have four gently used (vinegar cleaned) MJ-1200's for $5 each.

Here is what is still available....

2-Fl. Green Plating Monti (really green, a couple small pieces on a plug)

1-pulsing sinularia (2" tan, polyps pulse like xenia, prize specimen)

1-Pocillipora (brown with green tips about golf ball size)

1-Purple plating montipora (show best under 6500k, nice 1.5" frag)

1- Acanthurus Tenetti Lieutennant tang. Shaped like orange shoulder. Chocolate brown with electric blue highlights. About 4". Not too agressive. I have had this fish for about three years.

Thanks!

Adam

Tagamet
10/04/2003, 09:58 PM
How about wqe swap the PomPom I mentioned in the PM for one of the 1200's?
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/04/2003, 10:00 PM
Does anyone have any millepora available?
Tagamet

JonK
10/05/2003, 06:06 AM
Adam,

Sent you PM on the pulsing sinularia.

Jon

ByTor
10/05/2003, 07:08 AM
Tag, I have a couple different milles. I'm bring'n some

sschafer
10/05/2003, 10:40 PM
Tagamet,

It would be $15 for a multi-branched piece. Let me know if you are interested as I will only bring frags if people have "reserved" them.

Thanks,

Steve

Originally posted by Tagamet
If I have any money left, I'd love a small piece of that. I have 400W MH and LR right to the surface, so light shouldn't be a problem. Please PM me with an idea of how many dead Pres I need.
Thanks,
Tagamet

sschafer
10/05/2003, 10:42 PM
I forgot to mention before that I have two Pistol Shrimp I will part with (trade or sell). One is a solid fire red and the other is an orangish beige with a couple of spots on it. I will need to know ASAP if anyone is interested as I need to try and catch them. I'm pretty confident I can catch the red one, not so sure about the other.

-Steve

Malcolm_C
10/06/2003, 10:10 AM
In additon to my other frags this is what i have, I have atleast one frag of everything. I have several of the merlina. I don't have any frags of the grandis

to see pics check this link.
http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/njrc_group_buy.htm

I'm like 98% sure I'm coming, the only way I will not make this meeting is if, my buddy cancels I can't handle long drives on my own.

Frags.

Purple Merulina ampliata (4)

Blue Polyp with Purple Branches Staghorn Acropora abrolhosensis

Magenta Tips and Aquamarine Polyps Acropora robusta

Violet and Purple Acropora Polystoma

Pink Tabletop Acropora hyacinthus

Lavender Tipped with Teal and Lime Green Branches Acropora rosaria

Blue with Violet Coralites Acropora gemmifera (?)

Yellow with Hints of Green with Light Lavender Tips Acropora postrata

Purple with Deep Purple Polyps Acropora vaughani

Purple Tip with Green and Yellow Coralites Acropora grandis (none)

Purple Tricolor Acropora polystoma (?)

Malcolm_C
10/06/2003, 10:11 AM

Malcolm_C
10/06/2003, 10:11 AM
sorry guys i made a quad post.

Malcolm_C
10/06/2003, 10:12 AM

sschafer
10/06/2003, 10:43 AM
Mad_drama,

I'd be interested in trading a few things with you. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

-Steve

Originally posted by Mad_drama
In additon to my other frags this is what i have, I have atleast one frag of everything. I have several of the merlina. I don't have any frags of the grandis

Tagamet
10/06/2003, 05:23 PM
Tagamet,
It would be $15 for a multi-branched piece. Let me know if you are interested as I will only bring frags if people have "reserved" them.
Thanks,
Steve

I'd love a frag please. I'll use the money I keep in my sock (heehee). What color is it?
Thanks,
Tagamet
PS I'm getting SOOOO much stuff!

Tagamet
10/06/2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ByTor

Cool! Would you please PM me about colors and prices?
Thanks,
Tagamet

sschafer
10/06/2003, 10:53 PM
Tagament,

It will mostlikely be purple on the tips and brown as further down the "Stalk". I moved the colony out of direct lighting a little over a week ago as I have been trying to rearrange somethings in the tank (plus my bulbs need to be replaced). Under your lights the entire coral will have a deep purple base with lighter purple polyps. Under radiums the colors are "electrified".

-Steve

I'd love a frag please. I'll use the money I keep in my sock (heehee). What color is it?
Thanks,
Tagamet
PS I'm getting SOOOO much stuff!

sschafer
10/06/2003, 10:54 PM
ByTor,

Let me know if you are interested in trading anything. I've spent far too much money the past couple of months . . .

-Steve

Tagamet
10/06/2003, 10:58 PM
SShafer,
Great! please cut off a foot or two for me (g).
Thanks,
Tagamet

Tagamet,

It will mostlikely be purple on the tips and brown as further down the "Stalk". I moved the colony out of direct lighting a little over a week ago as I have been trying to rearrange somethings in the tank (plus my bulbs need to be replaced). Under your lights the entire coral will have a deep purple base with lighter purple polyps. Under radiums the colors are "electrified".

-Steve

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 06:25 AM
Tagamet

YGM

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 06:31 AM
I'll also trade selected frags for live rock, just not florida rock.

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 06:45 AM
Mad_drama,
I checked, but no PM or email, maybe my inbox was full. I cleaned some out. Please try again.
Thanks,
Tagamet

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 07:28 AM
Tagamet

sorry dude, i sent the email to sschafer :(

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 07:47 AM
Mad_drama,
I'm crushed and may never be the same (g).
Tag

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 02:04 PM
This is my list of rsvp coral list so far. please tell me what you want and what your offering.

Adam
purple merulina for ?

clarkyclown
lime acro pink for ?

zooqi
purple merulina for Montipora efflu

sschafer ?

Tagamet
what did you want from me again?

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 04:00 PM
Hi,
I'm interested in just about any hardy SPS you want tp part with, but you'd mentioned that you only wanted to do swapping. Since I'm just starting SPS, obviously, I have nothing to swap. Thanks, though.
Tagamet

JonK
10/07/2003, 04:04 PM
Hey guys,

thought I would throw a picture up of the red zoos I'm bringing.

Jon

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/5019red_zooanthids.jpg

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 09:14 PM
Ok, i need money, I'll have 4 large lime acro pink hyasithus for sale $25 each, 1 large teal stag $25 I may have other stuff but these corals are amazing.

millisec
10/07/2003, 09:16 PM
Looks like quite a frag fest brewing... mind if I jump in here?

I'm about 95% certain I can make it and if I do I will bring the following...

Teal Solomon Zoo
Red Solomon Zoo
Jade Solomon Zoo
Pink Solomon Zoo
Blue Solomon Zoo
Maybe some Xenia & Shrooms

At least 2-4 pieces of each ranging from about 10 polyps for pink to 20ish for the rest.

One each Teal & Red spoken for and I would prefer to trade the rest zoo for zoo or ricordia. Really want to get some all highlighter green and pretty much any other zoo I don't have (with some decent color of course).

Email me if you got pics at millisec99@verizon.net
You can see my zoo's at
Zoo's (http://mysite.verizon.net/millisec99/index.htm)

Sorry none of the ricordia is available right now

Heres an appetizer...

http://mysite.verizon.net/millisec99/zo20.jpg

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 09:21 PM
Ok, i need money, I'll have 4 large lime acro pink hyasithus for sale $25 each, 1 large teal stag $25 I may have other stuff but these corals are amazing.

I'll take the teal stag, if that's the one you said was the nicest in your tank, please. I MAY have enough pennies rolled by then to try for one of the stags too.
Thanks,
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 09:23 PM
oops I mean also one of the lime acro's if the pennies get rolled (I have a LOT od pennies).
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/07/2003, 09:27 PM
hey millisec
i'll take whatever zoos you can't get rid of.
i have some green star polyps and some yellow polyps and some clove polyps
bye the way sorry about the doulbe pm i hit the enter button early and didn't get to sign it then tried to cancel it.
brad

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 09:29 PM

Here's a neat pic of the acro:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.mtq.qld.gov.au/04research/coralsite/images/hyacinthus2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mtq.qld.gov.au/04research/coralsite/Ahyacinthus.html&h=330&w=431&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhyacinthus%2B%252Bcoral%26svnum%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff

I think you better cut and paste it into the browser.... (lol)
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 09:32 PM
Mad_Drama,
I'd like one of both please. OK everyone. I am offoicially bankrupt. CUT ME OFF! (lol)
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/07/2003, 09:39 PM
hey tag
i thought you said you had alot of pennies. i'm sure you can sell something alway a way to find a way for frags to get to your tank and mine.
brad

zooqi
10/07/2003, 09:55 PM
you guys are fraging crazy, and I don't have to watch TV anymore. Just press F5 every few minutes and see that tag is getting shorter in money.
millisec: nice frags there and I'm sure you will find many zoos and rics fans in this club to trade with. I like the way you have your website about if you have frags of them or no with pictures.

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by bmkindig
hey tag
i thought you said you had alot of pennies. i'm sure you can sell something alway a way to find a way for frags to get to your tank and mine.
brad

I read this 3 times and I still can't make it to read right. Help me out on what you were trying to communicate.
My problem is that I tend to just give frags away and then buy from others. It makes me feel good, but it's tough on the wallet.
Larry

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 10:00 PM
you guys are fraging crazy, and I don't have to watch TV anymore. Just press F5 every few minutes and see that tag is getting shorter in money.
millisec: nice frags there and I'm sure you will find many zoos and rics fans in this club to trade with. I like the way you have your website about if you have frags of them or no with pictures.

yeah, that's a very well thought out site. Really user friendly and informative.

Zooqi, being bankrupt due to fiscally irresponsible frag purchases is a natural state for me. Maybe we could start a chapter of fraggers annonymous: " Hello, My name is Larry and I'm a fragaholic" "Hello, Larry"...

Sigh. I can't even guess which frag purchase is most exciting. They are almost all totally great.

Tagamet

zooqi
10/07/2003, 10:01 PM
I think brad's wallet is empty too :eek: , and he is asking you to sell some frags and with them money buy yourself more frags and buy him some too.

I can't believe you guys spent all the money before the meeting. I don't think I will buddy you guys to a atlantic city. :D :D

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 10:14 PM
Here's what I THINK I have set up so far, but PLEASE correct errors as soon as noticed, so I can adjust the list appropriately:

Bmkindig gets orange ric and some ‘shrooms
Gives blue ric.

JonK gets Macro, stars, and sand
Gives light red zoos.

Millisec *might* want lavender zoos, will sell teal and red zoos ( very reasonable amount of $ for each)

Adam gets the gross national budget of Australia for SPS “package�

beerman0831 wants purple green/mottled ‘shrooms

Bytor is “hookin me up� with something! (SPS?)

Pop1Tart will get a nice assortment of ‘shrooms – gratis <newbie special>

Kelly take a green ric and hopefully 2 cyclopseese bars (through Rob?)

Mad_Drama *one of each* of his exceedingly cool acro frags (at $25 each)

Corrections please?
Thanks,
Tagamet

(It's been over 5 minutes since i made a deal. Withdrawal symptoms are setting in....HURRY)

sschafer
10/07/2003, 10:19 PM
Tagamet,

Did you still want that "super purple" digi from me for $15?

-Steve

Here's what I THINK I have set up so far, but PLEASE correct errors as soon as noticed, so I can adjust the list appropriately:

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 10:22 PM
Tagamet,
Did you still want that "super purple" digi from me for $15?
-Steve

Steve,
Thanks for reminding me. Yes, I definitely want that. Now I need to roll my nickels, too.
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 10:25 PM
From sshafer to Tagamet: "super purple" digi (300 nickels)

bmkindig
10/07/2003, 10:29 PM
hey tag
good idea heres my list of deals to my knowledge:

get from kelly (pixburg reefer) green zoos, red mushroom,orange ricordia yuma.
give to kelly clove polyps
get from jon k red zoos, macro algae?
get from python73(sam) xenia, orange monti digitita,sand starter.
get from bill king palyanthoa grandis , pom-pom xenia
give to godlyme clove and yellow polyps
get from godlyme macro algae
get from tim orange ricordia rock ,orange polyps, green frillies? and pom pom xenia
get from tagament orange ricordia,and mushrooms
give to tagament blue ricordia
get from yellow truck protein skimmer mushroom
give to yellow truck green stars

thanks guys let me know if anythings wrong
brad

nixnutz
10/07/2003, 10:48 PM
millisec....YGM

Rahn

bmkindig
10/07/2003, 10:50 PM
hey larry

zooqi's right we need to sell our shirts to pay for more frags,maybe i'll have to hit the kids college funds lol

hey mo you really won't play blackjack with me:D :D :rolleyes:
brad

zooqi
10/07/2003, 10:51 PM
:D :lol:
From sshafer to Tagamet: "super purple" digi (300 nickels) :D :lol:

zooqi
10/07/2003, 10:54 PM
blackjack: I have not played that before and if I did hou have to promiss that Jackie does not know about it or at least not untill the frag meeting is over.:D :D

ByTor
10/07/2003, 10:55 PM
Hey Mo, I think we will need to have an intervention with a few of our fellow reefers.... ;)

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 10:57 PM
hey larry
zooqi's right we need to sell our shirts to pay for more frags,maybe i'll have to hit the kids college funds lol
brad

Shirts, nothing. I'm down to vital organs and plasma.
Tagamet

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 10:58 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/PinkishOrangeTipswithLimeGreenBranchesAcroporasarmentosa.jpg

opps its a sarmentosa.

Pinkish OrangeTips with Lime Green Branches Acropora sarmentosa

I'm got my corals mixed up. I dont' have any large frags of the hiasynthis but the coor is blue tips with a red center, I'm not sure if i can part with to many frags of that

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:02 PM

opps its a sarmentosa.

Pinkish OrangeTips with Lime Green Branches Acropora sarmentosa

I'm got my corals mixed up. I dont' have any large frags of the hiasynthis but the coor is blue tips with a red center, I'm not sure if i can part with to many frags of that

It's still beautiful and if available I'd like it please (as well as the stag)
Tagamet

zooqi
10/07/2003, 11:07 PM
Maybe I should set a table for cards and the winner can use the money to buy more corals.. :D

Hey Mo, I think we will need to have an intervention with a few of our fellow reefers.... ;)

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 11:09 PM
Red Polyp with Blue Tips Acropora hyacinthus, I don't know what this is worth but if you want to by this, 1'' frags are $15 or I'll trade for something with equal color.

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/RedPolypwithBlueTipsAcroporahyacinthus.jpg

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 11:11 PM
I have one frag of the this polystoma left.
http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Purple_Tricolor_Acropora_polystoma.jpg

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:12 PM
Maybe I should set a table for cards and the winner can use the money to buy more corals.. :D

How about poker where instead of chips, we bid frags...
(my dad was a semi-pro gambler).
Tagamet

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 11:13 PM
two mid size frags of the roseria

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Lavender_Tipped_with_Teal_and_Lime_Green_Branches_Acropora_rosaria.jpg

nixnutz
10/07/2003, 11:13 PM
Tag,

That sounds like a plan...as long as your dad's not playing.

Rahn

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:14 PM
I have one frag of the this polystoma left.
http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Purple_Tricolor_Acropora_polystoma.jpg

I HAVE to ask: how big is the fran and how much $$? (heck it's been over 5 minutes since I bought a frag....)
Tagamet

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 11:15 PM
1 frag of Magenta Tips and Aquamarine Polyps Acropora robusta this corals alsp has a blue hugh to it.

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Magenta_Tips_and_Aquamarine_Polyps_Acropora_robusta.jpg

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by nixnutz
Tag,

That sounds like a plan...as long as your dad's not playing.

Rahn

Well, technically, he won't be there. Just in spirit (which is pretty mush the same thing. He was born on St. Patrick's Day and died Friday the 13th...
Tagamet

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 11:19 PM
It's still beautiful and if available I'd like it please (as well as the stag)
Tagamet

i made frags of this a week ago and it already starting encrusting.

nixnutz
10/07/2003, 11:22 PM
Tag,

Sorry...my bad. I'll shut up now:(

Rahn

Malcolm_C
you know what I'm just going to bring all my frags what i dont' trade I'll sell, I'm completely out of room in my tank, my sand bed is covered with frags.. Tagamet, i will get with on you on Sunday, I'll reserve the saramentos for you.

bmkindig
hey larry,
thanks for a great luagh i thought i was in bad shape my big setback is payday is mon the 13 so who's taking checks and whose taking charge cards.i hear mo's buying plasma before people start killing for corals!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mo
i need to play some blackjack to pay for corals since you don't know how to play lol i forgot in my post you were going to get me those cool zoos you posted right. and you also can't tell my wife (heather)i blew all my cash!!!!! althought i've been saving. might have to hit the mac machine thou.

Malcolm_C
10/07/2003, 11:26 PM
good night everyone.

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:31 PM
you know what I'm just going to bring all my frags what i dont' trade I'll sell, I'm completely out of room in my tank, my sand bed is covered with frags.. Tagamet, i will get with on you on Sunday, I'll reserve the saramentos for you.

Thanks for saving a saramentos. Are the other two ( the teal and the stag) not available now?
Just trying to clarify.
Thanks,
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:36 PM
Tag,
Sorry...my bad. I'll shut up now:(
Rahn

Hey, not a problem. I wouldn't have brought him up if I was uncomfortable. He went through transition way back in '79, and yes, he's still missed. (But he sure could play cards!) He took a year off of working on the railroad just to sell the cars he'd won playing cards. (Mom almost killed him)
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/07/2003, 11:40 PM
hey larry
i'm thinking that deal was sealed i just think it's time for us to go to bed because our brains airen't working anymore and we got frags on the brain.
who said reefaholics anonymous sign me up b-4 i crack..
brad

nixnutz
10/07/2003, 11:44 PM
Thanks Tag...I was feeling like crap after that one. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and gals on Sunday!!

Rahn

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:45 PM
hey larry
i'm thinking that deal was sealed i just think it's time for us to go to bed because our brains airen't working anymore and we got frags on the brain.
who said reefaholics anonymous sign me up b-4 i crack..
brad

I was hoping that that deal was still a go, too, but I'm not too sure now. Hey it's not even 1 a.m. and the swap is coming up in a very few days, and you'r e considering SLEEP? Where are your priorities, Man! (lol)
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/07/2003, 11:49 PM
i was looking out for your safety
i want you to make it to the meeting
my priorities are on frags for sure
brad

Tagamet
10/07/2003, 11:50 PM
Thanks Tag...I was feeling like crap after that one. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and gals on Sunday!!

Rahn

Seriously, it's not a problem. He went the best way possible - massive CI and dead when he hit the floor. Well, I guess the same scenario during sex might be a shade better, but things can't always be perfect.

Lookin forward to seeing you Sunday.

Tagamet

nixnutz
10/08/2003, 12:09 AM
Maybe a shade better...LOL.

Rahn

Python73
10/08/2003, 01:33 AM
Just posted 29 frag pics! Didn't want to clutter the threads, so look here...

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1846250#post1846250

S !

Malcolm_C
10/08/2003, 06:55 AM
i may have a small frag of this

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Blue_with_Violet_Coralites_Acropora_gemmifera.jpg

Malcolm_C
10/08/2003, 06:58 AM
Thanks for saving a saramentos. Are the other two ( the teal and the stag) not available now?
Just trying to clarify.
Thanks,
Tagamet

so many people asked about the teal stag, I'll have one to trade and 1 to sell. I'll sell the larger piece

This is my list of request so far.

Adam
purple merulina for ?

clarkyclown
lime acro pink for ?

zooqi

sschafer

polystoma and A. robusta. offering yellow and the blue Montis. red table caraliniana,

Nyxll
Offering ????? for puple blue stag.

Mal3
Rotifers Green water for $$$$

I'll have some small frags of the Acropora sarmentosa for sale.

Tagamet
10/08/2003, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mad_drama
[B]Thanks for saving a saramentos. Are the other two ( the teal and the stag) not available now?
Just trying to clarify.
Thanks,
Tagamet

so many people asked about the teal stag, I'll have one to trade and 1 to sell. I'll sell the larger piece
QUOTE]

Hi Mad_drama,
So who got first bid in on buying the teal (just so I know who's getting my money)
Thanks,
Tagamet

millisec
10/08/2003, 07:02 PM
OK people... who's got colorful ZOO'S! Coughem up already LOL A number of people want my zoo's for cash. I got money, I want zoo's. Theres gotta be some more zooheads?? Maybe some from Python and Tagamet but thats it. 200 miles is a long way to drive for just money LOL. Put your kids to bed and get busy... this threads kinda fading away.

Tagamet
10/08/2003, 07:19 PM
Could you please PM me as to what I'll be getting from you and how much I'll owe? This thread has gotten pretty convoluted.
Thanks a lot,
Tagamet

Mal3
10/08/2003, 10:37 PM
Anyone interested in a 125 Gallon Aquarium?

email me at mal.smith @ verizon.net if you are.

sschafer
10/08/2003, 11:03 PM
Ok, here is what I am bringing for people and expecting so far:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagamet "Super Purple" Montipora digitata for $

Godlyme "Super Purple" Montipora digitata for $

Mal3 Red Sea Xenia

Adam Pink Acropora millepora with yellow tips as part of trade (with cash) for a bunch of stuff . . .

Mad_drama Still working out trades . . . but so far potentially bringing Blue Montipora with orange/beige polyps, yellow Montipora with blue polyps, red table Acro, and Acropora caroliniana? for A. polystoma, A. robusta, Teal stag (if still available) and ???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still open to more SPS trades if anyone else is interested . . .

Here is what I still have available for sale/trade:
-------------------------------------------------------------

- "Super Purple" Montipora digitata

- Hydnophora microconos (frags)
http://home.rochester.rr.com/sschafer/Images/hydnophora_microconos.jpg

- Red Sea Xenia

- *** Just Added *** Acropora glauca - this is a heavy branched tabling acro I got from Gary Majchrzak. I recently had to frag it so I have a few small frags available. They are pretty much brown, but can become green to blue under the right lighting.

- Turboflotor 1000 w/ Oceanrunner pump available for $75

- *** Just Added *** Two 9 month old 250W AB 10K MH bulbs $30 for both (assuming my new bulbs come Friday!)

Here are a few things I have for trade only:
-------------------------------------------------------

- Red Table Acro
http://home.rochester.rr.com/sschafer/Images/red_table_acro.jpg

- Blue Montipora with beige/orange polyps (polyps turn orange in bright light)
http://home.rochester.rr.com/sschafer/Images/blue_monti_beige_polyp_closeup_small.jpg

- Yellow Montipora with blue polyps
http://home.rochester.rr.com/sschafer/Images/yellow_monti_blue_polyps_macro.jpg

- I may have a few others if there is something very interesting available in trade

As I mentioned before I will only be bringing frags that are for pre-arranged sales or trades. I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of frags I need to bring home . . . If anyone has corrections please let me know ASAP. If anyone else is interested in purchasing or trading for any these drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Steve

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 06:25 AM
Tagamet

I'll sell you the lime and green plate saramentsa

I may make another frag of the teal stag.

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 06:36 AM
sschafer

you got the teal stag, (smaller the the one I'm selling.)

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 06:38 AM
Adam

I would like the Pink Acropora millepora with yellow tips

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 06:45 AM

Adam
purple merulina for Pink Acropora Millapora with yellow tips (if available)

clarkyclown
Acropora sarmentosa for?

Zooqi

sschafer

polystoma, teal stag and A. robusta. Offering yellow and the blue Montis. Red table caraliniana,

Nyxll
sarmentosa?, purple stag? for Montipora hispada?

Mal3 Montipora hispada.

Tagamet
Acropora sarmentosa and maybe the teal stag if I make another frag. For $$$

I have three small frags of the Merulinia which is pretty rear.

Acropora sarmentosa 4 frags for comparable trade, if I can’t trade I’ll sell.

Frags I have left…

Green frogspawn
Red Cap.
Gold Millapora
Acropora Purple tricolor nana
Green star polyps
Brown and gold button polyps
2 frags of purple gorgonian
3 three yellow branching acro (i'm not sure what type)
I may have some live misys.

GarSrtn
10/09/2003, 02:51 PM
I'll be able to bring 2 or 3 1/2-liter bottles of green water, if anyone wants/needs some.

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 02:59 PM
I'll be able to bring 2 or 3 1/2-liter bottles of green water, if anyone wants/needs some.

Is it terribly time consuming to keep it from crashing? I have the pair of clowns that MAY spawn, but have no idea when or if that'll actually happen.
Tagamet

millisec
10/09/2003, 03:11 PM
If anyones interested I can bring the following equipment

1000w Hydrofarm switchable MH/HPS ballast.
1000w Hortilux (about 6 months life left, red/blue spectrum)
White enamel hood, aluminum reflector(one of best made) with glass & cooling flanges
192CFM Hydrofarm blower for cooling light

All in new condition, ultra heavy duty industry best and cost me around $700. No more basement garden since I sold my house and it would probably heat my whole apartment.

1.1(really 1100w ballast) x 12hrs * .11(my Peco rate) * 30days = $43.56 a month to operate

Make me an offer, all together only.

millisec
10/09/2003, 03:26 PM
Oh yea... also a Nutradip Trimeter 202. Large digital display of Temp, PH(same lab grade probe as aquacontroller pro) and Nutrient level. The Nute level is really EC|TDS displayed as PPM which can be used for monitoring salinity. Each has calibration and dual for PH. Good condition and go for about $230 new. Make me an offer

http://www.quickgrow.com/images_shop/3in1_profile.jpg

GarSrtn
10/09/2003, 03:56 PM
It takes about 10-15 mins every other day for me. I'm running three two-liter bottles of phyto and one two-liter bottle of rotifers. I've even skipped a few days with no problems resulting.

I have no clue about these things crashing. My cultures have been running since May with no crashes. I don't sterilize the water. It's just mixed with IO salt to 30ppt salinity. Every other day I add some phyto to the rotifer culture, then top off the phyto with fresh (30ppt salinity) culture water, and add some fertilizer. They (phyto and rotifer cultures) went two days without power in June; the result of a storm. Imho, the stuff is easier than brine shrimp.

At some point, I'll get off my lazy duff and add a phyto page on the ncpars site - if people would be interested in seeing it.

Is it terribly time consuming to keep it from crashing? I have the pair of clowns that MAY spawn, but have no idea when or if that'll actually happen.
Tagamet

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 04:38 PM
"1000w Hydrofarm switchable MH/HPS ballast.
1000w Hortilux (about 6 months life left, red/blue spectrum)
White enamel hood, aluminum reflector(one of best made) with glass & cooling flanges
192CFM Hydrofarm blower for cooling light

All in new condition, ultra heavy duty industry best and cost me around $700. No more basement garden since I sold my house and it would probably heat my whole apartment.

1.1(really 1100w ballast) x 12hrs * .11(my Peco rate) * 30days = $43.56 a month to operate

Make me an offer, all together only."

I with i new this 4 monts ago, i still have two ballast new in boxes, i'm need to run power

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 04:40 PM
"Each has calibration and dual for PH. Good condition and go for about $230 new. Make me an offer"

will you trade for frags :)

sschafer
10/09/2003, 04:48 PM
Mad_drama,

Do you still have the Gold millepora left? Any pictures of it. I may already have it, not sure.

Thanks,

Steve

Frags I have left…

Green frogspawn
Red Cap.
Gold Millapora
Green star polyps
3 three yellow branching acro (i'm not sure what type)
I may have some live misys.

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 04:49 PM
It takes about 10-15 mins every other day for me. I'm running three two-liter bottles of phyto and one two-liter bottle of rotifers. I've even skipped a few days with no problems resulting.

At some point, I'll get off my lazy duff and add a phyto page on the ncpars site - if people would be interested in seeing it.

So, if I just wanted to keep the *phyto* going, could I just pour some off (in my tank) and add 30ppt R/O water? It just needs to stay lit and aerated, doesn't it?
And yes, you should get off your lazy duff and add a phyto AND rotifer page (lol).
Thanks,
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 04:52 PM
Do you have any live mysis? If so, I'd like some please. Will they do ok in a refugium, or do they need special care?
TIA,
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/09/2003, 04:56 PM
garstrn
green water how much$?
brad

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 04:58 PM
gold milli

http://home.comcast.net/~malcolm.j.campbell/closeups/Aropora1.jpg

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 05:01 PM
Do you have any live mysis? If so, I'd like some please. Will they do ok in a refugium, or do they need special care?

they would be ok in the fuge, they eat small pieces of fish food. ill just need to catch them

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 05:03 PM

they would be ok in the fuge, they eat small pieces of fish food. ill just need to catch them

Do they reproduce in there then? If so I'm definitely in.
Thanks,
Tagamet

millisec
10/09/2003, 05:13 PM
"1000w Hydrofarm switchable MH/HPS ballast.

I with i new this 4 monts ago, i still have two ballast new in boxes, i'm need to run power

Yep... Its a power hungry beast. I ran a new 20a GFI circuit to run it. I think its around 14 amps, if I remember right. But I ran the light, fan, several pumps, heater, trimeter and a few other small gadgets on the same circuit.

millisec
10/09/2003, 05:22 PM
"Each has calibration and dual for PH. Good condition and go for about $230 new. Make me an offer"

will you trade for frags :)

Maybe... I think I want at least $150 for it (a little more than what it will cost me just for an EC probe for my aquacontroller pro). What do you have in soft corals? Zoo, Ric, Leathers or pretty much anything colorful and unusual? I have all the usual like star polyps, clove, anthella, xenia, yellow polyps, green/red/blue/hairy shrooms. Could also be some snails or other inverts. Probably gonna have to be at least part $$.

We don't got no stinkin SPS... LMAO

GarSrtn
10/09/2003, 05:35 PM
Btw, does anyone have a spare DI cartridge? I need one for my ARS 75gpd RO/DI unit.

Tagamet:
That's all I do. When I use some out of a 2L bottle, I just refill with 30ppt saline, add a few drops of fertilizer, and aerate. I'll post some info on how I culture phyto in a day or so.

bmkindig:
No clue. Whatever is fair/going rate would be cool.

bmkindig
10/09/2003, 05:39 PM
i really don't know either thats y i asked.i'm thinking it will be good for feeding clams
brad

zooqi
10/09/2003, 07:46 PM
I have one but not sure how many gallons and you can check it out when you get here and is new. Is in my car and my daughter has the car right now.
Mo

Btw, does anyone have a spare DI cartridge? I need one for my ARS 75gpd RO/DI unit.

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 07:54 PM
I have one but not sure how many gallons and you can check it out when you get here and is new. Is in my car and my daughter has the car right now.
Mo

Am I alone in seeing the humor that Mo has a spare DI cartridge in his car??? (lol)
Only Mo.
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/09/2003, 08:49 PM
he has a pure water operated car wow no wonder he his money for corals he's useing the monwy he saves on gas!!!!!!hey zooqi does this car still have a water pump in it!!!!!

Malcolm_C
10/09/2003, 08:51 PM
I dropped my saramentosa, so that means I have a lot of 1 inch frags, I will seel two 1inch frags for $10 for in its a small frag with three heads that will bet $10 or 1 2 inch frags is $10

I may have two refuge kits left they consist of

various marcos
mysis
stomatellas
copopads
bristle worms
tiny sand snails
live sand
rotifers
greenwater

they will be $30 each

i have a guy who is suppose to pickup two tomorrow, if he dosent' come I'll bring them with me.

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 09:59 PM
I dropped my saramentosa, so that means I have a lot of 1 inch frags, I will seel two 1inch frags for $10 for in its a small frag with three heads that will bet $10 or 1 2 inch frags is $10

I'd like two 2inch frags please.
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/09/2003, 10:01 PM
Mad_drama
And I'm sorry you broke your critter. That stinks.
Tagamet

ByTor
10/09/2003, 10:53 PM
Hey Brad, you gonna stop in here before or after??? Then I won't have to bag your stuff to take to MO's

Mad_drama your more than welcome to stop by here on the way too. It would be slightly out of your way depending on how your planning to get to MO's. drop me an email bytor@losch.net

Mal and a few others are stopping by before and after. We plan on leaving here 11/1130.

bmkindig
10/09/2003, 11:08 PM
hey tim
accully i thought you were going to bring it to mo's i have someone following me up,and i don't want to be late since there coming from church and we'll be getting there right around 1:00and on the way home i want to get things in my tank and out of bags.thanks for the offer thou i'd love to show my wife your tanks
thanks
brad

nixnutz
10/09/2003, 11:12 PM
Tim,

Maybe Mad can leave two frags of of that saramentosa in your tank instead of carrying them all the way to Williamsport. 1 for you and 1 for me for after I get my new lights hooked up? Would you mind babysitting my first SPS? :D

Rahn

zooqi
10/09/2003, 11:58 PM
you should get off your lazy duff and add a phyto AND rotifer page (lol).

:)
I think that will be a good idea to have it step by step and I'm sure he will be kind to do that for us sometimes in the future.

zooqi
10/10/2003, 12:02 AM
Is been in the car for over 2 months now since I ordered something else and I got this one. I got another one and I have not sent this one back to put the credit on my credit card. I forget them around and eventually I find somebody who will be interested in it. This one is MTFC24 TFC Membrance, Up to 24 gallons per day at 65 psi, 70 deg fand 200ppm TDS. I know that's not what you are looking for but that what I got here.

Am I alone in seeing the humor that Mo has a spare DI cartridge in his car??? (lol)
Only Mo.
Tagamet

"hey zooqi does this car still have a water pump in it!!!!!"
Is in my van that I use for saltwater stuff and scuba so it does not get any chance to dry at all, and you will be able to see it start to rust. My wife does not like to ride the van as I got Sh## all over and it smells when I forget to put the windows down if water spelled in it. One time I had a big container with corals and I did not have the lid for it and I went over a bump and I saw in the mirror water go all over. It started to rust from outside where water started to leak out out in one small hole.

Malcolm_C
10/10/2003, 07:45 AM
"Mad_drama your more than welcome to stop by here on the way too. It would be slightly out of your way depending on how your planning to get to MO's. drop me an email bytor@losch.net"

since I have a 3 1\2 drive from S jersey, I'm going to head strait there, and then I would need to get the corals back home, but thank you for the invite

Mo

I'm have larry (spykey) and another friend with me, I just want to be sure that ok with you.

Malcolm_C
10/10/2003, 07:54 AM

Adam
purple merulina for Pink Acropora Millapora with yellow tips (if available)

clarkyclown
Acropora sarmentosa for?

Zooqi

Nixnutz
Acropora sarmentosa 2inch frags for $$$

sschafer
polystoma, teal stag and A. robusta. Offering yellow and the blue Montis. Red table caraliniana,

Nyxll
sarmentosa?, purple stag? for Montipora hispada?

Mal3
Montipora hispada.

Tagamet
Acropora sarmentosa 2inch frag and teal stag if I make another frag. For $$$

I have three small frags of the Merulinia which is pretty rear.

Acropora sarmentosa 4 frags for comparable trade, if I can’t trade I’ll sell.

Frags I have left…

Green frogspawn
Red Cap.
Gold Millapora
Green star polyps

bmkindig
10/10/2003, 10:50 AM
hi mad drama i'm bringing a friend that might be interested in the refuge kit he's building a refuguim

hey tim
i'll let you know proboly sat night i talked to my wife today a little we might stop bye after the meeting but still plan in bringing the stuff.i can always just stop by after anyway if i have any cash left.
thanks
brad

yellowtruck75
10/10/2003, 01:42 PM
Anyone interested in any nepthea frags that will be cut Sunday morning? They will be healthy there just won't be time to attach them to anything. If interested send me a PM or an e-mail so i can make some if not I won't bring any

millisec
10/10/2003, 04:14 PM
Anybody got any tolkein cowries, conch, or any unusual snails available????

ByTor
10/10/2003, 08:47 PM
Mad,
the more the merrier! :beer:
Just curious to your route. Cause, I'm located between here and there.

Brad no worries.

sschafer
10/11/2003, 06:08 PM
For those I am trading with etc. I will most likely get to the meet sometime between 1pm and 2pm.

Ok, here is what I am bringing for people and expecting so far:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagamet "Super Purple" Montipora digitata for $

Godlyme "Super Purple" Montipora digitata for $

Mal3 Red Sea Xenia

Adam Pink Acropora millepora with yellow tips as part of trade (with cash) for a bunch of stuff . . .

Mad_drama Blue Montipora with orange/beige polyps, yellow Montipora with blue polyps, red table Acro, lavendar millepora, pink millepora with blue tips for Teal Staghorn, Blue Polyp with Purple Branches Staghorn Acropora abrolhosensis, Magenta Tips and Aquamarine Polyps Acropora robusta, Yellow with Hints of Green with Light Lavender Tips Acropora postrata, Acropora polystoma

Nyxll Pink millepor with blue tips for Montipora hispida

ByTor Red Table Acro for ?

Sanjay various frags for various frags

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I still have available for sale/trade:
-------------------------------------------------------------

- "Super Purple" Montipora digitata: $15 for a multi-branch frag

- Red Sea Xenia: $10 a rock (couple of stalks)

- Acropora glauca (tabling Acro): $10 a frag

- *** JUST ADDED *** Yellow Stylophora: $10 for 1/2" to 1" frag

- Two 9 month old 250W AB 10K MH bulbs: $30 for both

If anyone has corrections please let me know ASAP. I will be fragging in a bit, so if anyone else is interested in purchasing or trading for any these drop me a PM or post here before 10pm.

Thanks,

Steve

Tagamet
10/11/2003, 06:17 PM
We're all set. See you tomorrow!
Tagamet

Tagamet
10/11/2003, 06:21 PM
Are we all set on the package deal?
Tagamet

Nyxll
10/11/2003, 08:46 PM
Ok here we go. This is what all I have worked out so far... If i missed anybody or anything let me know asap.

Bmkindg
green/yellow zoos for $
candycane frag for $

Mal3
green/yellow zoos for $

Pop1tart
candy cane frag for $

Mad Drama
montipora hispada frag for green peach acro stylophora frag

Adam
$ for blue acro stag frag

Bytor
$ for 15 acro frag pack and a efflo frag.
pinkish orange tip yuma for something else

Sschafer
montipora hispada frag for pink/blue tip acro millipora

Holeinone1972
prepaid for z21 replacement zoos
$ for pink birdsnest frags

Millisec
3 types of zoos for 2 types of solomon zoos.

This is what I have left. I would rather sell since I went a tad over budget this time around already but may take trades depending on whatcha want & whatcha got...

3 tricolor acro frags $15 (reserve only* ... not mounted)
2 bluish ricordea flordia on small rock (brreman has 1st dibs if he gets back ahold of me)
1 green monti digitata frag $10 (reserve only* ... not mounted)`
1 hydnophora $15 (about 3"x1"x1"... good flourescent green color ... mounted)

*anything reserve only is not currently fragged & cut to order

My tank lights go off in about 2 hours and 45 minutes (although I may be online as late as 2). If you want anything listed above get ahold of me before then...All of my preset frags are already in my cooler. They will get fresh tank water in the morning and a reox and off we go to Mo's place at 8 a.m.

I think thats it for now ..... Ill post again before I go to bed tonight.

Greg

ByTor
10/11/2003, 08:49 PM
OK fellow reefaholics, Here are what I'll have to offer.
I'll post the larger stuff first. I have two large (Greg Hiller)Montipora capricornis colonies for sale. Each is a good 8 to 10 inches across. I'm asking $50 each. Second is a neon green Hydnophora colony 3"x5" $20 for it. 3rd is a 4" to 5" rock covered with my orange Zoan's. $35 for it.

Now to the Acropora's, To start I have two large branches of Playfairs blue tipped stag. Each piece is well over 4 inches with multi branches. $30 each or both for $50.00

Purple stag frags "Mindstort" via Atlantis. 2 frags left$25 each.

I also have a few frags of a really cool blue/ purple stag. I call it "Bluebuggalu" The closer to the light you put it the bluer it gets! Also $25 each. 2 left.

I have a green polyped dark purple body stag. via Aquaman. Very fast grower, very cool color. $20 each 1 left.

Some dark teal green A. mille $10 for sm. $25 for a larger piece.

I have bunch of tiny birdsnest frags. I shattered a nice big frag. $5 each.

Then I may have a frag or 2 of the A.efflorescens left over. We'll see... I couldn't believe that when I fragged it. It actually broke exactlly where I wanted it too... :)

Then I'll have some other pretty cool Acro frags. for sale or trading. These will be surprises. ;)
I will also give a price break to anyone that buys more than 3 pieces.
Please email me if your interested in any of the above. NO private messages please... bytor@losch.net Thanx

We'll see everyone tomorrow! Those of you who are having a drive, Watch the ice! and Keep the shiney side up! Have a safe one!

Tagamet
10/11/2003, 08:56 PM
Hi,
I'd like the 1 tricolor acro frag $10 (1.5" tips not changing color yet but ..... mounted), 1 green skirt orange centers zoo frag $10 (bout 10 - 15 polyps), and 1 orange monti digitata frag $10 (1.5" mounted).
I think that comes to 30 Washingtons.
See you soon,
Tagamet

Nyxll
10/11/2003, 09:15 PM
Tag their yours.... goin to pack them up now.

Greg

Tagamet
10/11/2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Nyxll
Tag their yours.... goin to pack them up now.

Greg

Danke'

Tagamet

Python73
10/11/2003, 10:48 PM
Hey everyone - Adam and I are gojng to be extremely limited on time tomorrow. Planning to leave by 1:45 at the latest. So if we are dealing and you are going to be late, drop me a PM and maybe we can arrange something.

Sorry for the crunch, but that's the way it goes.

S !

Tagamet
10/11/2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Python73
Hey everyone - Adam and I are gojng to be extremely limited on time tomorrow. Planning to leave by 1:45 at the latest. So if we are dealing and you are going to be late, drop me a PM and maybe we can arrange something.
Sorry for the crunch, but that's the way it goes.
S !

What time will you be arriving? I need to hook up with both of you.
Tagamet

bmkindig
10/11/2003, 11:25 PM
sam
i should be there bye 1:00

millisec
10/12/2003, 12:11 AM
I'm hoping to be there by 1 myself... later

Python73
10/12/2003, 12:19 AM
Between 12:30 and 1pm, barring complications. Should be plenty of time to do business and chat a bit.

S !

bmkindig
10/12/2003, 08:06 AM
i'm bagging frags now and leaving in an hour9:10
brad
ps 2.5 hour drive

Tagamet
10/12/2003, 08:09 AM
I was just at your name on "the list". See you there, and SAFE TRIP !
Tagamet

zooqi
10/28/2003, 12:27 AM
Winter Frag Meeting (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261542)

Malcolm_C
10/28/2003, 11:42 AM
How are all my frags doing, that were sold and traded? so far i didn't have any losses.

Nyxll
10/28/2003, 12:37 PM
Everyting is doing fine MD. In fact , from that meet, the only damaged frag I have is my bushy acro from Bytor. It fell over & landed right next to one of your gold millipora frags. :( About 1/2 of the bushy frag got killed. The other 1/2 seems to slowly be doing better. Hopefully it comes around.

Greg