PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a 29H for sale?

Genetics
09/13/2003, 08:38 AM
Hey I thought I would ask since I started stealing a post from someone else. I am looking for a 29H with any accessories (ie. halide lamp, fuge, filters).
I was planning on a 180g but there were some issues on where I will be in a year from now so it will have to wait. If anyone can help me out just leave a post or pm me.

Thanks

Nate

Norm R
09/13/2003, 12:50 PM
YGPM on the MH lighting.

Genetics
09/21/2003, 10:05 AM
After doing some looking at demensions, the 29 gallon is not considered high but is manufactured that way. So if anyone has a 29 gallon in the area, or is planning on going to the frag swap this saturday PM me.

catman2
09/24/2003, 03:45 PM
I have a self contianer acyrlic aqua built into wood cabinet that I had set up as a reef in my office in mid 90's. Its been idle since. I am not sure of exact gallon capacity but it has sump bilt into back and I wired the top with 4 2' vhos and ice cap ballast. If interested let me know and I'll try and figure how how to post a photo and/or I'll bring some with me to frag swap Saturday.

Genetics
09/24/2003, 04:50 PM
if you have a pic would you post it? I wanted to go out to the LFS in the next two days to get this setup going.