PDA

View Full Version : Tridacna Clam Order

Doug Piranha
09/09/2003, 03:30 PM
Hi,

Is anyone in the St. Louis area interested in getting together on a clam order from Clamsdirect.com?

The shipping is $40-$50 and would be spread out over everyone who orders. The order would come to my house in Wildwood and you could pick them up from here. Obviously, each buyer would assume the risk for their clam. I would hold them as long as you want but, at each buyers risk. If you were interested, you would tell me the clam number and send a paypal payment to my email address. I would then pay by paypal and the order would go out. Hopefully a simple process.

Their web site allows you to look at the individual clams and select the ones you want. The prices look pretty good too.

Let me know.

Here is the link:

http://www.clamsdirect.com

Kurt

reefeater
09/09/2003, 05:13 PM
Clicked on the link and all I got was that they are closed until the 7th for the MACNA convention.

Doug Piranha
09/09/2003, 05:57 PM
It was up today earlier. Check tomorrow.

Kurt

rs2208
09/09/2003, 07:12 PM
I am interested in getting in on an order. Have to wait untill the site is working again. Thanks

Doug Piranha
09/09/2003, 11:08 PM
Sites up.

Doug Piranha
09/11/2003, 08:51 AM
Clamsdirect just got a new order, when its posted online, I'll pm everyone interested and within a day or two we will get the order in.

Also, post how many clams you would be interested in.

Kurt

Doug Piranha
09/16/2003, 10:10 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry, I am going to bail on this offer.

I can't get any clams as I decided to get a new ballast and light so my fish kitty is temporarily depleted.