PDA

View Full Version : FAF order ?

epon
09/09/2003, 11:40 AM
Well I've been avoiding it , but I want to start culturing phyto, rots, and brine. I'm thinking of doing a FAF order soon and wondered if anyone wants to add any stuff to the order and then get it at the next cima meeting hosted by David. Depending on the feedback I may not order, and just get more DT's and put off culturing for a while. :rolleyes: It's just been bugging me that I should be doing this and thought maybe someother people might want some supplies too.

*click me* Here's FAF's site *click me* (http://www.florida-aqua-farms.com/OrderForm/PriceListw.htm)

:)

DKKA
09/09/2003, 01:44 PM
Hey Paul,

I just started culturing rotifers. I could bring a starter for you and save yourself $10 bucks or whatever it is for the eggs. I would be willing to bring some to whomever wants.

The only catch is that I won't know for another week or so if I can weasel out of some existing plans so I can make David's meeting.

Dan

epon
09/14/2003, 12:06 PM
Hey Dan -

The roti starter would be great. Thanks ! I think I may need the 55g tank you have too, for a sump for the 180g. Not sure yet. If it turns out you cant make the meeting, I still need to drive you up some frags for the tank anyway. We'll work it out.

So I guess I'm the only one wanting to stock up on phyto culture supplies in central Illinois? :confused: oh well :)

I'll probably be ordering some cyclopezee so if anyone wants some of that let me know. I'll probably get the 30 gram can of freeze dried to start. Shouldn't be much to ship the freeze dried, but the frozen blocks would be a diff story.