PDA

View Full Version : Hand Raised Clowns - SEASL Auction #1

big red
09/07/2003, 03:57 PM
I want to announce a new SEASL fund raiser idea. To keep the club free to everyone that wants to attend, we are looking into various ways to fund the group without charging dues. To that end, I announce the first SEASL auction item: 2 tank raised baby A. Ocellaris clownfish!
These fish were donated to SEASL and are up for auction on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2345417613 with all proceeds going to SEASL. Since delivery of the items on the SEASL auction will be done at the next meeting, only those in the area are encouraged to bid and purchase.
If you are looking for a couple small (0.5�) A. Ocellaris clowns (aka false Percs) that were hand raised from hatching thru metamorphosis, please consider bidding on this item. As mentioned previously, 100% of the proceeds go to the club and keep it dues free for all.

Thanks.
Scott Johnson on behalf of SEASL

reef-man_d-man
09/09/2003, 10:36 PM
I wish I had room for a pair of ocellaris in my tank I'd bid in a heart beat. Great fish and for the best of causes. Is there a way I can get in on the auctions I have some nice xenia colonies I would be willing to donate or auction.

big red
09/09/2003, 10:47 PM
This is sort of a test case and we will likely be doing more if things go well. At the next meeting (fraggin meeting), we will discuss the possibilities around doing more of these auctions.
Thanks!
Scott

reef-man_d-man
09/09/2003, 10:50 PM
The next meeting is the fraggin meeting man I better get these babies growin!!!!

big red
09/11/2003, 05:27 PM
FYI... about 48 hours remain for the young clownfish.
Thanks!
Scott