PDA

View Full Version : Attention all ETRC Members!

Sir Knight
09/07/2003, 03:20 PM
Hi All East Tennessee Reef Club Members,

Marie and I just returned from MACNA 15 in KY.

It was a great time and there were a lot of great speakers with a lot of information to share. Everything you want to know about reef keeping, breeding clown fish and some really good photos. There were a lot of beautiful coral frags for sale there, too, and a complete reef tank setup (and many other items) were awarded via raffle.

All of you would have benefited by attending. You might want to consider attending the next conference next year in Boston. The Boston club will have one of the biggest conferences ever with MACNA 16.

The big news for our club is: WE WON FIRST PLACE FOR MASNA CLUB WEBSITES!

I would like to thank all of the people that contributed to the site over the last couple of months. This is a big deal for our club because there are clubs that belong to MASNA that have never won an award for their site and we did it in only 4 months. To give you all an idea, Marie and I redesigned the Orlando club’s website last year, and we won 2nd Place. This year, with a brand new club and a brand new website, we won 1st Place.

Thanks again,

Joe & Marie W.
:dance:

SmartWrasse
09/07/2003, 09:23 PM
:cool:
Great news! Thanks for your work on the web site Joe and Marie!
:D

EvilMel
09/09/2003, 01:24 PM
woohoo!

semba
09/09/2003, 06:49 PM
Congrats Joe & Marie!!!

Whether in Orlando or Maryville, it is obviously hard to hide pure talent!

I hope to join soon, more time will be be available after Dec. and I look forward to meeting everyone then

Take Care,

Sam

stevensmd
09/10/2003, 11:24 AM
that is awesome news Joe and Marie...thank you for your tremendous job that you have done on the site.

Dave

Mr Neutron
09/11/2003, 11:39 PM
Congrats Joe, I think you have a winning formula. :thumbsup:

Pandarian
09/16/2003, 09:06 PM
that awesome! great job joe.