PDA

View Full Version : Tanks for sale

vmiller
09/03/2003, 07:51 AM
Since I don't have an immediate need for the two tanks I bought with the 180 and need money to get the 180 going, they are for sale.

Tank 1: $100 75G Has three baffles that can be removed with a razor if desired (they are glued with silicone). Has drilled holes for overflow and return.

Tankd 2: $60 40G breeder. Has drilled holes for overflow and return.

Vin

greenman
09/03/2003, 12:33 PM
I left my ro on the other night and feel asleep. Next day my gf is in the shower gets a call from the LL saying water is leaking down stairs....... Well now Im paying for 300$ worth of candy I ruined! Now im a bit ****ed as some of it is in plastic wrapers and the other 1/2 was in paper like MM's. And these ppl down stairs counted out all this crap and tell me its 300$.

So I would beat myself over the head but that would hurt So I would much rather beat up the guy downstairs being thats not legal I wont..... I guess ill do the right thing and pay the guy.....

GRRRR

But on a side note I took all the stuff that wasnt really ruin and have a tub full of it Anyone wana buy some candy? LMAO!
See if the ppl at work can put a dent in them.... SH!T i dont even like candy you realy think i need sweets ?

greenman
09/03/2003, 12:35 PM
Dooh I forgot to let you know if you have no takers on the 40 Ill buy it in a few weeks .....

Have some unusal expences this Month!!!!!

partagas
09/03/2003, 11:07 PM
Vin as you know I am interested in the tanks. But I can not do anything right now. I need a larger tank to hook it up to... wink wink.. nuge..nuge..

Already have plans to re do the 55. And this a kick in the head. Fran loves the Starfish...

vmiller
09/04/2003, 08:04 AM
Darryl,

I redid the silicone on the 125. I also built the stand. Once I stain it, I can set it up. The only problem is that I need a bigger return pump to supply two tanks and I don't have the money for it right now. Trying to find things I can sell. I know your anxious for the 120 so I will do my best to get it ready for you as quickly as possible.

That's funny about the starfish.

Vin

partagas
09/04/2003, 08:44 AM
Trust me I am not rushing you. This gives me time to save the money to set it up right. I also checked the price of base at that site you told me about. I might get about 80lbs for the tank.

seaham358
09/15/2003, 07:07 PM
Vin,
You might want to post this on the Hudson Valley Reef Keepers site because we have several new members that are looking to set up tanks and one of them was looking at a 75. Hope to see you at Adams ........Bob