PDA

View Full Version : pet solutions

Ida
05/19/2001, 08:07 AM
hey how is everybody doin. I am a new poster here but have been reading the threads for a while and would just like to let everyone in on my bad experiences with this company.

My first experience with them was a couple months ago when they had a free shipping promo and I had called them to see if they included that on everything in their magazine even salt and they had told me everything and I had even talked with a manager to check because it just sounded to good to be true. Well turns out it was. I had tried to take advantage of it and ordered a couple of the 200 gallon buckets of salt and they unded up charging me shipping anyways. My other experience is still ongoing and if anyone has any suggestions by all means please help. I had placed an order with them for about $300 worth of items a couple of them were kind of important. The main thing was a pump which one of my two has gone, but anyways to make it short I only recived about $75 worth of stuff and they just tell me that it was all there when it went out and that I will have to file some sort of theft report with fed-ex. Well i have contacted fed-ex and they wont get back to me and petsolutions just keeps telling the same thing that they cant do nothing it is all fed-ex. But if anybody has any suggestions I am open ears.

billsreef
05/19/2001, 10:01 PM
I would also suggest contacting your credit card company. Was everything suposedly packed in one box or more? There should have been a tracking number assigned to each box. If only one box did it appear to have been opened and resealed?

billsreef
05/19/2001, 10:02 PM
I almost forget,

[welcome]

Joez
05/19/2001, 10:18 PM
Bill has it right; put the charge in dispute with the cc company.

You've notified everyone that something is amiss; let them figure it out.

Ida
05/19/2001, 10:51 PM
thanks for the welcome and the tips. I will definitely contact my cc company and see what i can do. They had told me that it was all packed in to one box and should have been 22# but I know that it was no 22# when I got it and on the bottom of the box it does look like it was tampered with because there are like 6 layers of tape on it not the usual 1 or 2.

percula
05/20/2001, 07:00 PM
Hey - sorry to hear about your problems... ive been quite pleased with them... ordered from them many times. If you check the catalog it has a lil truck picture indicating S&H is not included even if you do order more than $275 worth of stuff, and that offer has always been good. - perc