PDA

View Full Version : Alot of stuff f/s

SITNLOWDOWN
09/02/2003, 09:56 PM
Hello eveyrone due to tank down sizing i have the following f/s
and will ship everything except bulbs there only for local pickup.i have down graded to from a 135 to a 90 so i have the following f/s.

items as listed i have four ice cap 430 ballast all in nice condition
#1. 3x ice cap 430 ballast harness heat seek with 2 pair of sockets with 72 inch uri bulbs not sure of the age i have 6 bulbs two per ballast (bulbs local only)
with sockets and all just plug and play when ya get bulbs everything is already wired. im asking $125.00 each

#2 one ice cap 430 ballast not heat seek or harness in good working condition was back up im asking $85.00 for it

#3 two mag 5 mag drive pumps brand new never used bought two week ago but again to down size of tank not going to need i payed $120.00 for them im asking $50.00 each

#4 twp jbj dual 2x65 watt power compact retro fit ballast no reflectors or bulbs but do have the clips to hold the bulbs im asking $50.00 each for them

#5 icecap 660 ballast only honeslty dont know if works at all got on a trade and didnt buy a harness to see if worked ever im asking $25.00 for it

im located in northwest ga and do accept pay pal
again the only reason im selling this stuff is because i had a 135 not setup i was buying stuff for. but since im getting married in nov it is more money wise to down grade so i have all this stuff extra now and need to sell.Im located in north ga near the tn line or i will ship please email
thanks for looking
daniel
and again everything i can ship everything except the vho bulbs
my email
sitnlowdownsouth@aol.com