PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Clayton Pet Emporium and Jim Craig!

Red Sea Purple Tang
08/27/2003, 10:39 AM
I recently came back from a visit to St. Louis. Finally got to meet Jim Craig...which by the way, bought three of your AWESOME frags!...look forward to buying more.

Also, Clayton Pet Emporium has to be the best SPS store I have ever seen. OMG.....anyone who wants very nice SPS....that's your place. Can't wait to visit again.

Nanook
08/28/2003, 12:02 AM
Yeah, Jim has beautiful frags!!

I am impressed as hell with Clayton Pet Emporium as well. They have a huge selection of SPS, nice clams and inverts. Their refrigerator is always full of food, huge fish selection, etc. I usually do my shopping there, mainly just to see the large selection of stunning WS acroporas, and Jim's frags.

Dave

Nanook
08/28/2003, 12:02 AM
BTW, where is Nixa, Missouri located?

Do you work FT in a hospital as an RT?

Dave

Red Sea Purple Tang
08/28/2003, 06:57 AM
Hey Nanook!

Nixa is just South of Springfield. 190 miles from St. Louis down
I-44.

Yes, I'm a FT RT at Cox South Medical Center. I've been doing that for just over 4 years. Mainly work with kids.

I definately will take more $$ next time I'm in St. Louis and visit Clayton....have to support the local economy! :rollface:

griss
08/28/2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Red Sea Purple Tang
I definately will take more $$ next time I'm in St. Louis and visit Clayton....have to support the local economy! :rollface:
Yeah and give us some notice that you are coming up. We can meet you at Clayton and have a few beers somewhere if you like. Nanook and I are always looking for a good reason to have some beer;)

George

Nanook
08/28/2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by griss
Yeah and give us some notice that you are coming up. We can meet you at Clayton and have a few beers somewhere if you like. Nanook and I are always looking for a good reason to have some beer;)

George

Yeah!!!! What he said.

Dave:D