PDA

View Full Version : Frag Order

skeets
08/27/2003, 12:15 AM
Posted on both AZ boards because dont know if there are people that only read one of them...

Hey guys, I am buying frags from two places. I have my corals on reserve untill about the middle of sept with them, and they would hold any you guys want too. Both places accept paypal, so i wouldnt have to use my cc for anyone, so unlike the marinecenter order, ill split shipping with several people.

I am ordering from
North Star (http://www.northstarcorals.com)
Rainbow Corals (http://www.rainbowcorals.com)

Rainbowcorals just updated his site and he has a ton of sps, even some zoos and 2 nice ricordias. He has some corals that arent listed, so dont hesitate to ask him if he has something specific you are looking for.

Northstar corals has a couple of his rare corals ready to frag for me, but also has alot of colorful corals at great prices.

Shipping from both places would be about 60 bucks each.

I am also going to get some pictures going of my frags/colonies this week and will post a link. Ill list the frags I have so you guys know what is comming. My corals are currently under 250w HQI 10k AB DE bulbs with vho actninics

3x Aquamarine/Green Acro Nobilis(staghorn) with huge polyp extension... looks like a millepora almost(2-3'')
2x Bright Orange montipora digita
1x Yellow acro polystoma with green polyps
1x Tiny tricolor acro secale(purple tips, green polyps, and the base on my coral is even turning purple now. The one frag is very small, but i can frag one bigger piece too)
1x Large Montipora Cap brown/orange with purple rim. It is about 3.5''x3.5''. Circular, so not a pie piece.
1x Brown birdsnest, also very large

Colonies yet to frag...
-Outstanding yellow acropora samoensis. Looking at it from side it is a bright yellow. Looking down from top it is a bright green. This thing is amazing with awsome fuzzy polyps. Could do like 2 frags at this time
-Acropora tenuis, light green under 10kMH w/ actinic, and just screams neon green under actinics only.

One Large Zooanthid rock, that i might break into two. It is brownish zoos with flourescent green in the middle. It is about 5'' by 2'' rock. Completely covered with them.

Thanks for reading!

Fliger
08/29/2003, 01:28 PM
Anybody else interested in this? I'd like to get a couple things if anyone else jumps in to split shipping 3 or more ways.

I was thinking of North Star.