PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Calfo in Wisconsin - September

grafxguy
08/24/2003, 09:41 PM
Our next meeting is going to be a two session presentation by Anthony Calfo. It will be held on Saturday, September 27th at the MATC campus in Madison. The first session will start at 11 am - 1 pm. The second will start at 2 pm - 4 pm estimated completion time. All current WRS members are welcomed and their admission is free. Everyone else is welcomed to attend but there is a $20 fee for the seminars. If you have any questions about the seminar you can post those here.

eric

cybershark
08/29/2003, 05:54 PM
I have a question can I join the club before or at the sept. metting If I join at the sept. meeting do I still pay the extra $20. I have been been wanting to join for the last three months . But havent been able to make the trip yet. As I live right next to Il.
Let me know
Thanks, cybershark

grafxguy
09/02/2003, 09:11 AM
Yes, you can join at the presentation. That is the incentive for us to bring in new members. Hopefully some will notice that it is $20 to get in and $25 to be a member. So hopefully they will just join WRS. eric

Douglas LEHMAN
09/22/2003, 03:01 PM
Hello from Chicago
What will Anthony be speaking about?
I might be able to attend w/ a few others.
Clintonville born, Marion raised.
Where about is the meeting at, from I 90/94,

jbartig
09/22/2003, 08:06 PM
Which MATC campus? Truax by the Airport? Do you need to register in advance or just show up at the door? What about joining? Is it best to do that on site or in advance?

Thanks,

Jeff

grafxguy
09/23/2003, 08:39 AM
Yes, there is only one campus in Madison. 3550 Anderson Street Room 351. Just show up. You can pay at the door for your WRS membership. eric

grafxguy
09/23/2003, 08:40 AM
The flyer can be downloaded here. eric

MiddletonMark
09/23/2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by grafxguy
Yes, there is only one campus in Madison. 3550 Anderson Street Room 351. Just show up. You can pay at the door for your WRS membership. eric

Well, there is a downtown `campus' [aka single building] ... but it's at the Truax campus ... the one on the east side of Madison not far from the Interstate.

I believe their website address is madison.tec.wi.us - I bet they'd have directions there.

See y'all Saturday!